PDA

View Full Version : Boden Mini Offer Shop is here again!! Tops, sweaters, fleece 30% off lasts all week!

lchang25000
10-26-2010, 10:38 AM
There are things on sale for 30% off again for boys and girls only.

You can your choice of 2 different codes to stack on top of that....
H441 for 20% off -or- H504 for buy 2, get 1 for $1

If you are buying similarly priced items, the H504 is a better deal.
You may have to place separate orders though, because usually it will only let you do ONE buy2, get1 per order.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/minioffershop.html

lilhilly
10-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Um, thanks, I think -- just ordered 3 more t's . . . I need to stop.

twowhat?
10-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Yikes. SO tempting.

jenfromnj
10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
And just when I was so proud of myself for showing so much restraint last week!

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Lchang, you need to stop. My DH is now asking about the mini boden packages that arrive on an almost daily basis. :ROTFLMAO:

Hehehe, getting a t-shirt with a skull on it. Will I get the boot from the BBB? ;)

citymama
10-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Nooooo!!

mommylamb
10-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Hehehe, getting a t-shirt with a skull on it. Will I get the boot from the BBB? ;)

Is it the rock applique one? I was thinking of getting it too. Ever since that thread on the skulls and cross bones, I've kind of wanted one for him.:jammin:

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Is it the rock applique one? I was thinking of getting it too. Ever since that thread on the skulls and cross bones, I've kind of wanted one for him.:jammin:yep! rock away mommylamb! :jammin:

ThreeofUs
10-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Eeek. Must resist.

lmwbasye
10-26-2010, 12:49 PM
oh crap!

Jo..
10-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Oh! I can get a top to match the baggies I bought last week. I am leaning towards the one on the far left...opinions?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/joellenh/baggies5.png

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Jo, I like the second one from left! Great combo!

Jo..
10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
I just realized, if it's f/s returns should I buy two and see what goes better?

TwinFoxes
10-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Jo, I like the second one from left! Great combo!

:yeahthat: That is a cool shirt.

TwinFoxes
10-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Ichang, seriously are you out to get me? I'm going to end up wearing mini-boden shipping bags for clothes because I will have spent my entire budget on the girls! I've gotten bags for the past four days!

twowhat?
10-26-2010, 01:38 PM
I still haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money on Mini Boden for my girls...but this thread is breaking.me.down.

iaam
10-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh! I can get a top to match the baggies I bought last week. I am leaning towards the one on the far left...opinions?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/joellenh/baggies5.png

I love 1 and 4 (the orange T-shirts looks awesome with those pants).

BTW, I am determined not to place another order, but kudos on the find and post OP:)

LMPC
10-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Ugh, I wanted to get one of those cute zipper hoodies for DD but the star one for boys is OOS and i don't feel like waiting 6 weeks for the purple girls one.

Seriously can't believe I'm passing this one up :)

smiles33
10-26-2010, 02:02 PM
I still haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money on Mini Boden for my girls...but this thread is breaking.me.down.

I JUST broke down and bought my DD1 her first 3 mini-Boden t-shirts ever! Couldn't resist the great deal. Only $30 total with the 3rd item for $1 deal code. Thanks, OP!

lmwbasye
10-26-2010, 02:09 PM
More polka dot packages on the way. Thanks, OP!

And don't forget Ebates. :)

babychi
10-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Why can't they put baby items on sale?! I am the opposite of you guys...I WANT to spend money b/c I love baby Boden so much!

twowhat?
10-26-2010, 02:14 PM
I can't believe I'm asking this because I'm setting myself up for failure...but can you use the code more than once in 2 separate orders? I can't just order 3 shirts when I have twins...but 6 shirts - that's a nice even number...

YouAreTheFocus
10-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Why oh why are there still no baby deals??? I wonder if the baby line is their most popular, they don't need to do deals on it?

maiaann
10-26-2010, 02:17 PM
I ordered both the kitty and dalmation tee for my 3.5 year old DD. I ordered a size 3-4. Please tell me a 5-6 would be too big - I'm a little nervous about sizing!

LMPC
10-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Hmmm, when I go thru ebats, I can't find the COTD link....what gives?!

iaam
10-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Why can't they put baby items on sale?! I am the opposite of you guys...I WANT to spend money b/c I love baby Boden so much!

If they did that, I would place another order too, for DD who is 6 months old. DS (almost 3) now officially has way more clothes than he needs. The good thing is that he is 'into fashion' though and enjoys his clothes!

citymama
10-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Why oh why are there still no baby deals??? I wonder if the baby line is their most popular, they don't need to do deals on it?

Ditto! I already placed 3 orders for DD1 whose closets are overflowing as it is. Baby stuff please! And women's. I actually want the women's stuff to go on sale most of all!

lchang25000
10-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Ichang, seriously are you out to get me? I'm going to end up wearing mini-boden shipping bags for clothes because I will have spent my entire budget on the girls! I've gotten bags for the past four days!

:bag Sorry....:D

lmwbasye
10-26-2010, 02:54 PM

I used the link to put what I wanted in my basket. Then went through ebates and they were already in there at the right prices :)

HTH!

ett
10-26-2010, 02:57 PM

If you look under the Mini Boden link, click on Mini Offer Shop under Style Shops.

LMPC
10-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Awesome....thanks!

lchang25000
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM
You can still use the buy2 get 1 for $1 code on baby stuff if you're afraid what you want may be OOS soon. Hoping for the baby stuff to go to 30% off as well on top of that code, but not sure that's going to happen. Don't want the stuff I want to go OOS either. Decisions, decisions!!!

LMPC
10-26-2010, 03:51 PM
[sigh] more boden coming my way....can they please quit making their clothes so darn irresistible??!!

lilhilly
10-26-2010, 03:54 PM
I ordered both the kitty and dalmation tee for my 3.5 year old DD. I ordered a size 3-4. Please tell me a 5-6 would be too big - I'm a little nervous about sizing!

The boys' 5-6 is a little big on my 5 y/o, if that makes you feel better. Not sure about the girls' size 5-6, but I ordered 3/4 for my nearly 3.5 y/o . . . she is neither tall nor wide . . . about 50th percentile for both . . . and she has plenty of room in the 3/4. I'm pretty sure the 5/6 would have been too big for this year, though I maybe could've made it work for next year by turning back the cuffs.

If you are ordering with free returns, why not order both and then decide?

cairo06
10-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks OP! I was reading the BBB from my Touch in bed and now I have to get back up and turn my computer on and take a better look to see if there are any new items on sale that the DC need... um, that I want.

lchang25000
10-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Just read somewhere that this is not a special for today only, but should last through the week or even longer!

ged
10-26-2010, 06:33 PM
my, my, my...you should have seen my living room today. FIVE Boden Boxes and one package...and that's not all. There is more coming! I am resisting today, and I even "lost" some money last week by being too lazy to call for a credit (some outerwear I purchased appeared on the deal of the day). All the buying, then returning, then buying again is getting to me. I need to stop looking at their website.

saddie23
10-26-2010, 07:05 PM
How long is it taking everyone to get their stuff? I ordered some things when the COTD started and got them quickly, then ordered some things last Friday and they were just shipped today (some of those were not COTD items). I called customer service and she said the items that shipped today were shipping from the UK so how long do you think those will take to get here? I think the stuff that I got fast shipped from PA. I know it says 7-10 days, but it's frustrating to not know where your items are coming from (PA or UK), as the PA stuff is likely to arrive sooner than UK stuff. And there is no tracking available for anything! I love the stuff but am really frustrated with the shipping.

citymama
10-26-2010, 07:16 PM
How long is it taking everyone to get their stuff? I ordered some things when the COTD started and got them quickly, then ordered some things last Friday and they were just shipped today (some of those were not COTD items). I called customer service and she said the items that shipped today were shipping from the UK so how long do you think those will take to get here? I think the stuff that I got fast shipped from PA. I know it says 7-10 days, but it's frustrating to not know where your items are coming from (PA or UK), as the PA stuff is likely to arrive sooner than UK stuff. And there is no tracking available for anything! I love the stuff but am really frustrated with the shipping.

FYI, most of the stuff shipped from PA is returns. I much prefer my shipments from the UK. Even on the west coast, I usually get them 3-7 days after shipping. For free shipping, I think it's really quite speedy.

Green_Tea
10-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Lchang, you need to stop. My DH is now asking about the mini boden packages that arrive on an almost daily basis. :ROTFLMAO:

Where's the "like" button when I need it??
:rotflmao:

ett
10-26-2010, 07:43 PM

The stuff I've received from the UK has been arriving to me in several days. (I'm on the east coast). I've been amazed at how fast everything has been arriving.

jenrub
10-26-2010, 07:57 PM
The boys' 5-6 is a little big on my 5 y/o, if that makes you feel better. Not sure about the girls' size 5-6, but I ordered 3/4 for my nearly 3.5 y/o . . . she is neither tall nor wide . . . about 50th percentile for both . . . and she has plenty of room in the 3/4. I'm pretty sure the 5/6 would have been too big for this year, though I maybe could've made it work for next year by turning back the cuffs.

If it's for my nephew who turns 4 on Nov. and he's pretty average (size 3 last yr.), would it be safe for me to order the boys' 3/4 instead of 5/6?

citymama
10-26-2010, 08:01 PM
If it's for my nephew who turns 4 on Nov. and he's pretty average (size 3 last yr.), would it be safe for me to order the boys' 3/4 instead of 5/6?

It depends on the item, at least with girl's stuff it does. My 4.5 year old is squarely in 5/6,can still fit into her 3/4 shirts but not past December I think. She's 44 inches tall and about 40 lbs. Last year at 3.5 yrs, she was in 3/4s but wore 5/6 tights. So check the reviews and measurements for each item.

You are a nice aunt!

lchang25000
10-26-2010, 08:08 PM
So check the reviews and measurements for each item.

You are a nice aunt!

:yeahthat: I don't go by age, but by the measurements (length of shirt since sometimes they are diff. even in the same size) and also reading the reviews.

firstbaby
10-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks, OP! Great deals and kids are now outfitted for next winter :)

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 10:37 PM
My 3 yo boy wears 5/6 tops and size 5 pants. We do not go by the measurements.

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Where's the "like" button when I need it??
:rotflmao: :D Could not help myself!

kellij
10-27-2010, 01:40 AM
This is just getting silly. MUST BACK AWAY FROM THE BODEN SALES!!!

citymama
10-27-2010, 01:41 AM
So this same deal is supposed to go through Sunday, with no additions to it. Maybe they will be doing a COTW instead of COTD?

jenrub
10-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks everybody for your help on sizing. Reading the reviews helped which I never thought of doing. Was only supposed to get 1 hoody but got hooked with the deal co'z of everybody here so I called and added 2 more which they were able to adjust the price for me so I could avail of the buy 2 get 1 $1 deal. Sweet! :)

Multimama
10-27-2010, 09:55 PM
I figured out that if I put the shirt I wanted from Baby Boden (regular price $24) in my cart first and then two of the $16.80 sale shirts that were originally $24 it would make the Baby Boden shirt the $1 item so that I could buy all three shirts for $34.--.

Maybe everybody else already knew that, but I thought it was pretty cool. If you don't put the Baby Boden shirt in first, it won't work.

citymama
10-27-2010, 11:02 PM
I figured out that if I put the shirt I wanted from Baby Boden (regular price $24) in my cart first and then two of the $16.80 sale shirts that were originally $24 it would make the Baby Boden shirt the $1 item so that I could buy all three shirts for $34.--.

Maybe everybody else already knew that, but I thought it was pretty cool. If you don't put the Baby Boden shirt in first, it won't work.

Did not realize that - uh oh!

boltfam
10-28-2010, 12:08 AM

Hmmmm...I tried that but couldn't get it to work. Oh well, I still got some shirts for DS. Thanks, lchang!

citymama
10-28-2010, 01:28 AM

That just worked for me! Problem is, I already ordered the shirts I wanted for DD1 last week. There's one I want for DD2 in the Baby Boden shop. To get that, I would have to re-order for DD1 and then return two of the items. It saves me about $12 - not sure it's worth doing. Fortunately, I can't think of other t-shirts I want in that price range!

ETA Multimama, check your invoice when it arrives. I just read on another board (gymbofriends) that someone else who did this got billed differently on her invoice, with Boden crediting the lowest price sale item for $1 instead of the regular price item. She is going to call to have it adjusted, so maybe print your order page if you haven't already.

Multimama
10-28-2010, 07:37 AM
ETA Multimama, check your invoice when it arrives. I just read on another board (gymbofriends) that someone else who did this got billed differently on her invoice, with Boden crediting the lowest price sale item for $1 instead of the regular price item. She is going to call to have it adjusted, so maybe print your order page if you haven't already.

It's written on the invoice they sent me when I ordered so they better not change the total, but thanks for the heads up. I will keep a look out and I guess I better call rather than e-mail because they don't respond to their e-mail messages!

iaam
10-28-2010, 07:58 AM

That did me in! I think some of their baby Ts are so adorable and given that this is the last year that DS can wear them, I went ahead and got one for this year and two regular boy's Ts for next year. This is definitely my last order on Ts for DS from Boden for this year!

BTW, this deal is now on SD... makes me think that the stock for the EOS sale will be even lower than usual!

Seitvonzu
10-28-2010, 08:38 AM
oh no... i ordered 3 pairs of pants in 3y and one pair came in 2y even though my order says 3y and the bag says 3y :(:(:( i only noticed because i put it up against other pants i ordered and they were SO short.

guess i'm calling customer service today :( *sigh*

boltfam
10-28-2010, 09:24 AM

Ok, I tried it again and it worked! I called CS, and they canceled my original order for me. Now, DD gets a shirt, too! :signthankspin:

boltfam
10-28-2010, 09:25 AM
oh no... i ordered 3 pairs of pants in 3y and one pair came in 2y even though my order says 3y and the bag says 3y :(:(:( i only noticed because i put it up against other pants i ordered and they were SO short.

guess i'm calling customer service today :( *sigh*

That stinks! Good thing Boden has phenomenal cs!

Multimama
10-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Ok, I tried it again and it worked! I called CS, and they canceled my original order for me. Now, DD gets a shirt, too! :signthankspin:

Yay! I'm glad some people benefited from my discover. I was just in love with one of the Baby Boden shirts so I was excited to discover such a deal. I've never actually ordered from Boden before so I hope I love their stuff. :)

bandgsmama
10-28-2010, 10:31 AM
thank you op for the post! i love their stuff. i am trying to justify my spending by that it will resell well (if i can part with it).

viba424
10-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Have any of you tried the teddy zip through jackets? They get good reviews, but I wonder if a sweater would be more useful?

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Knitwear/31418/Girls-Fun-Chunky-Cardigan.html?m=3

viba424
10-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Ugh my husband is getting seriously mad at me. I just want to place one order!

citymama
10-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Have any of you tried the teddy zip through jackets? They get good reviews, but I wonder if a sweater would be more useful?

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Knitwear/31418/Girls-Fun-Chunky-Cardigan.html?m=3

Never had them but people love them! If DD1 actually agreed to wear jackets and it got cold enough here for one of those, I'd get it.

lchang25000
10-28-2010, 01:23 PM
You're welcome everyone! Glad everyone loves Boden (or can't pass up such an excellent deal) as much as I do! :D

lcarlson90
10-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Package #1 of 3 arrived yesterday. I ordered the fleece sweatshirts for both boys. I love them so much I want one! They are so soft inside.

citymama
10-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Package #1 of 3 arrived yesterday. I ordered the fleece sweatshirts for both boys. I love them so much I want one! They are so soft inside.

So did mine! I can't wait for package 3 which is for me!

Seitvonzu
10-28-2010, 02:37 PM
we've gotten 4 packages...still waiting on the not at all needed coat and knitset for lucy-loo. everything so far is so cute, but those darn pants being the wrong size irritates me ! (should be calling instead of wasting the nap on internet time!).

i have to say , i'm sad i didn't get THREE gypsy skirts...the one we got is SO STINKING CUTE i just love it-- my child doesn't twirl very well, but that skirt even makes her attempts swirl. it's just the cutest thing :) i got grey & wish i'd gottne the purple and the deep pink....

Babymakes3
10-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks! I've been eying that tow truck hoodie tee for a while and went for it with the 20% and 5% at shopathome!

Now i'm waiting patiently for the t's that Nordies has to go on sale!

citymama
10-28-2010, 02:48 PM
i have to say , i'm sad i didn't get THREE gypsy skirts...the one we got is SO STINKING CUTE i just love it-- my child doesn't twirl very well, but that skirt even makes her attempts swirl. it's just the cutest thing :) i got grey & wish i'd gottne the purple and the deep pink....

I'm waiting for our purple skirt to arrive! Yay!

jerigirl
10-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks! I've been eying that tow truck hoodie tee for a while and went for it with the 20% and 5% at shopathome!

Now i'm waiting patiently for the t's that Nordies has to go on sale!

Our tow truck hoodie arrived yesterday. It is really nice.

Dcclerk
10-28-2010, 02:52 PM

Love them. We live in a very mild climate and these are really all my girls need. They use them continually during the winter here (which would probably be like the fall and spring most oher places). They are super soft and though they definitley pill up after washing, the kids still love them and I think they look fine, just different.

arivecchi
10-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Glad everyone loves Boden (or can't pass up such an excellent deal) as much as I do! :D Lchang, my DH wants to have a word with you. :rotflmao:

jerigirl
10-28-2010, 02:56 PM
I just got a notice that the size 6 corded sailing trousers that I ordered shipped (despite them saying 8 weeks when I ordered.) Yippee!