PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for DD2's Baptism

newg
10-26-2010, 02:29 PM
It's going to be in early November in S.W. Ohio. So a good chance it will be cold (50's or lower)
I'm still in that in-between stage where my maternity clothes don't fit, but not all of my regular clothes fit yet......so that means none of my nice dress clothes fit me!

So I'm on the hunt for an outfit. I was thinking that maybe I should look for a dress......possibly a wrap dress, that could fit me now and continue to fit as I shed the pregnancy pounds.

Anyone have ideas, or seen something recently that could work?

Oh, I have black heels and black dress boots......

ourbabygirl
10-26-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm in the same boat (DS is 3 weeks old)- I'm almost down to my pre-preg. wt., and bought a wrap dress from LE for baptism... :)

newg
10-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Did you get your pre-pregnancy size or order bigger?

ourbabygirl
10-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Sorry for getting back to you late!
I ordered a 6P and an 8P; I'm 5'3" and around 120-125 pounds, and the 6P seemed too short (didn't try the 8P yet)... I think I'll either get a 6R or 8R. I ordered them a few months ago but now that I'm about to where I think I'll be, weight-wise, I tried them on and will deal with returns.
I got the plum and black ones, but I think I'll return the black (a bit too boring) and either keep plum or get another color like green or red.

Good luck! :)