PDA

View Full Version : Kids Travel Zone Luggage

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Has anyone used these?

http://www.kidstravelzone.com/kidsluggage.htm

Any reviews....

=) as you can see from all my other posts, I'm on the hunt for luggage =)

connor_mommy
10-26-2010, 05:13 PM
I've purchased an older version of the suitcases for my son and nephew. The handle on my nephew's came off after the first use and they replaced his. Their customer service is really good. My son's handle came off after his second or third trip. It cost more to repair it then to get a new one. I had gotten these for the boys' second Christmas gift gift, so I 've had them for a while. I did email to see if the had a repair kit for the broken handle on my son's suitcase. They said they didn't and that I could send it in for repair. I told them it would cost me more to send it in then to buy a new one. So, they sent me a new one. I haven't used the repalcement one yet. But if you were going to spend money on a suitcase for a child, you might want to check out the PBK one. If you don't mind not having it in kiddie colors and patterns, then I'd probably just go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls to check out what they have.

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-27-2010, 08:38 PM
I've purchased an older version of the suitcases for my son and nephew. The handle on my nephew's came off after the first use and they replaced his. Their customer service is really good. My son's handle came off after his second or third trip. It cost more to repair it then to get a new one. I had gotten these for the boys' second Christmas gift gift, so I 've had them for a while. I did email to see if the had a repair kit for the broken handle on my son's suitcase. They said they didn't and that I could send it in for repair. I told them it would cost me more to send it in then to buy a new one. So, they sent me a new one. I haven't used the repalcement one yet. But if you were going to spend money on a suitcase for a child, you might want to check out the PBK one. If you don't mind not having it in kiddie colors and patterns, then I'd probably just go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls to check out what they have.

Thanks for the suggestions! The PBKs one is our first choice right now just shopping around to see what options are out there. I'm planning on heading over to our "local" (about an hour away) PBK to check to luggage on first hand.