PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about PBK coupons

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-26-2010, 04:25 PM
So I've just fallen in love with PBK!

Can anyone explain to me what F&F is and how I can get on any lists, etc. to get coupons?

I'm considering a large luggage purchase so any discounts would be so great for DS's b-day next month!

Thanks

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Anyone?

sariana
10-28-2010, 09:36 PM
I've wondered what F&F means, too.

I checked their web site and didn't see anything useful. Maybe try calling them and simply asking to be put on coupon list or something? It doesn't hurt to ask. [is there a shrug smilie?]

maybeebaby08
10-28-2010, 09:39 PM
F&F means Friends & Family. It's a promotion they run once a year, they just ran it two weeks ago so it'll be a year before the next one.

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-28-2010, 09:47 PM
I've wondered what F&F means, too.

I checked their web site and didn't see anything useful. Maybe try calling them and simply asking to be put on coupon list or something? It doesn't hurt to ask. [is there a shrug smilie?]

I just called my local store and they told me that all the have is a mailing list. Hmmm....Is there a sad shrug smiley =)

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-28-2010, 09:48 PM
F&F means Friends & Family. It's a promotion they run once a year, they just ran it two weeks ago so it'll be a year before the next one.

Is there a way to get on this list? Is it like the 7 degrees of PBK employees? =)...Too bad I missed this year and luggage can't wait a full year for us =(

jenstring95
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
You can sign up for their birthday club/list and they will send you a 10% coupon the month of DC's birthday (not the greatest, but better than nothing...). I don't know how to sign up for F&F, though; I usually get one from a friend who works there. You have almost a full year to figure that one out! I will say, I find annoying to have to jump through so many hoops for a F&F discount from PB/PBK when it seems most other companies send the discounts to everyone on their email list.

hopeful_mama
10-29-2010, 11:42 AM
I read here to go in and ask to be put on their in store events mailing list. I did that, and since it was shortly before the sale, they handed me the postcard that was the 20% off coupon. Also if you know when the sale is going to be, many here have had luck with just going in and asking for a coupon (though some stores haven't given them out to them).

I also read here that signing up for their email list will occasionally get you 10% off coupons - no luck yet but it's only been a month.

mcmanutm
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Go in the store and ask to be on their Client List (I think that is what it is called). They will then call you when they are having their Friends & Family sale or any other promotions. In fact, they called me today saying they are having a promotion going on Thursday Nov. 4th from 7-9:30. You get an extra 10% off. Not sure if it is going on in every store...I would call! :)

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-29-2010, 08:49 PM
You can sign up for their birthday club/list and they will send you a 10% coupon the month of DC's birthday (not the greatest, but better than nothing...). I don't know how to sign up for F&F, though; I usually get one from a friend who works there. You have almost a full year to figure that one out! I will say, I find annoying to have to jump through so many hoops for a F&F discount from PB/PBK when it seems most other companies send the discounts to everyone on their email list.

This would be great since DS birthday is Nov 15th! How can you sign up for that?

mcmanutm
10-29-2010, 09:37 PM
Just ask someone in the store. I filled out a client profile sheet with my name, phone number, child's name and age, and future product needs. They said they would call you for special events and I guess help you with your future product needs.

BabyMine
10-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Also if you sign up on the website and make a registry and put a date. After the date passes they will sometimes email you for 10% off what is in your registry.

Don't forget to check Craigslist for the items. We have a lot of PBK on ours.