PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com Returns

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Please double check your card statements when you return items to diapers.com. I returned over $100 in items and they had not yet credited my account even though I returned the items about a month ago. :thumbsdown:

Smillow
10-26-2010, 05:03 PM
I had the same issue - returned items in May of 2009 and had to call in January 2010 for the credit. I returned 2 things from separate orders in one box - but didn't get credit for either one - they gave me the credit & $20 for my trouble. In the fog of newborn care, I wonder how often this happens!

peanut520
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
and also check that you get your credits back if you used them. i returned an item and used a referral credit to pay for part of it and it took 3 phone calls to get the credit back.

candaceb
10-27-2010, 10:09 PM
thank you so much for posting this. I had thought about checking to make sure I got my credit a few weeks ago and never followed up - I just checked online and didn't get credit for returning 3 nursing bras over a month ago. I will be calling in the morning!

citymama
10-27-2010, 11:13 PM
They're *horrible* about returns. Their return policy is totally BS. I avoid shopping there to the extent possible after getting burned on sone returns. It was soooo much work to get my refund. I think they try and get away with as much as possible, since not every one is going to put the time and effort into tracking down their refunds.

candaceb
10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
I emailed last night after posting, and got a message back that they were issuing the refund. I'll have to see if it actually goes through though - it's not showing up on my account online yet.

aajamu
11-03-2010, 04:40 PM
I received credit about a month after I returned the item. The whole process seemed like more of a PITA than it should be. They ship so fast...but returns are ridiculous!

jenrub
12-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Return issue which I received was efficient but using a new customer discount of 15% was frustrating co'z they didn't wanna honor it aside from the CS associate being rude and hung up on me. I have never ordered from them but family who lives an hr away ordered and shipped gifts to my address and now I can't use new cust disc. co'z of that. I was gonna order an item which will be a gift to a cousin living in a different state; therefore, having it shipped there but said can't use it co'z of that address already been used. Duh! I'm the new customer and it's just shipping addresses. Do they not understand that it'll make more sense time-wise and cost to ship it directly to the person than having it shipped to my address and have me ship to the person receiving it? What good would their free shipping be?

YouAreTheFocus
02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Thank you for sharing this OP...I recently returned several things to diapers.com, and b/c your post stuck in my head I knew to follow up. I called CS, and sure enough, my two boxes were recieved 2 weeks ago, and no credit had been processed.

Sure seems like a way for them to put a little extra in their pockets!

arivecchi
02-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Crazy. Glad this was helpful. I now only buy from Amazon and I love that they send you an email when they refund your money after a return.

Beth24
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
I think the CS peeps over ar Diapers.com must be reading these boards bc I just got an email notification that my return had been received and a credit posted to my card, just like Amazon...

arivecchi
02-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Well that is good news! I guess Amazon is rubbing off on them! ;)