PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor's cat is dressed in Giants gear and a Brian Wilson beard

citymama
10-27-2010, 04:40 PM
It's official. Giants fever has completely consumed the Bay Area. My neighbor's cat is wearing a Giants tee, baseball cap - and hold on - a Brian Wilson black beard. She sent around a photo and I about fell off my seat.

VAMOS GIGANTES!

crl
10-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Classic.

Catherine

elektra
10-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Is there a way you can block any mentions of "Giants" on the BBB or Facebook? ;)

wencit
10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Of course it figures that the year I leave the Bay Area, the Giants go all the way to the World Series.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that the Niners are going to the Super Bowl. (Hey, one can dream, right?) ;)

Forgot to add: GO GIANTS! :)

Ceepa
10-27-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm fine with the Giants winning now that Bonds is gone.

missliss55
10-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Giants fever is in the north bay too. It is crazy!

Go Giants!

AnnieW625
10-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Is there a way you can block any mentions of "Giants" on the BBB or Facebook? ;)

I did post something on Saturday night, but I can probably gaurantee you I won't be posting anything again (I am facebooked out honestly). Yeah it's going to be a little nuts there for the next week. I felt the same way at the end of the NBA season; I was soo tired of reading status updates of "Lakers 3peat," etc. .

citymama
10-27-2010, 05:42 PM

I feel your pain. Between the Giants in the WS and Saints in the Superbowl, it feels like my FB feed has been taken over by sports fans this year.

But the cat with the beard - just had to share. Just don't open this or other threads with "Giants" or "fear the beard" in the header!;)

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Pics please! We are carving a SF pumpkin. Our friends in Hayward posed pics of a Wilson pumpkin!

elektra
10-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm fine with the Giants winning now that Bonds is gone.

But the Giants are still the Giants! I am finding myself getting way too bothered by all the stupid beard references, and yet I still keep reading articles and opening threads like this. Gah!
I think half of my FB friends are in the bay area or are Giants fans and I never realized it. And I can't get away from it, even on my sacred BBB!
Ok, the poor sport Dodger fan is bowing out of this thread now. :sulkoff:

Ceepa
10-27-2010, 07:18 PM
But the Giants are still the Giants! I am finding myself getting way too bothered by all the stupid beard references, and yet I still keep reading articles and opening threads like this. Gah!
I think half of my FB friends are in the bay area or are Giants fans and I never realized it. And I can't get away from it, even on my sacred BBB!
Ok, the poor sport Dodger fan is bowing out of this thread now. :sulkoff:

I'm actually OK with the Rangers, too, but in the Series I favor NL teams. Yeah, Dodgers had a rough year.

rlu
10-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Arg arg arg arg, this is the ballad of badbeard!