PDA

View Full Version : Flip & Tumble reusable bags

sewarsh
10-27-2010, 06:08 PM
I got the Groupon and am about to do my purchase, but wondering if anyone has ever seen any specials or coupons that they offer? If so, i'm fine with waiting, but if not, I'd like to order now.

Also, any experience with the shopper bag vs. the 24/7 bag. I've read great things about 24/7 bag, but heard nothing about shopper bag. Are the 24/7 bags worth the splurge?

Thanks!

sidmand
10-27-2010, 07:49 PM
I bought the 24/7 and really like it. No experience with the shopper bag though. I bought 4 of the 24/7 bags and one mini bag.

DH is upset that I've used my flip and tumble bag and have never used the bags he always gives me for the grocery store but having it in my purse is making a HUGE difference. I was always forgetting the others or didn't want to carry around five bags. I still can't fit everything for a big trip but those fit a lot.

MomToOne
10-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Those look great! Thanks for posting.

alien_host
10-28-2010, 09:44 AM
I got the Groupon and am about to do my purchase, but wondering if anyone has ever seen any specials or coupons that they offer? If so, i'm fine with waiting, but if not, I'd like to order now.

Also, any experience with the shopper bag vs. the 24/7 bag. I've read great things about 24/7 bag, but heard nothing about shopper bag. Are the 24/7 bags worth the splurge?

Thanks!

I have the same questions really.

frgsnlzrds
10-28-2010, 12:17 PM
I bought one of each and I don't remember which is which. But here's my opinion: the bag that has the stretchy pouch is better than the one that doesn't. I have the hardest time fitting the bag into the not-stretchy pouch. The stretchy one is the one with only one strap and and the non-slip pad. It might hold a little less than the other kind, but the straps on that one are too short.

Honestly, I'll use these because I can just toss one in my purse, but my Envirosax are still my all time favorites.

HTH

sdoyle
10-28-2010, 11:26 PM
I got both and the 24/7 are definately better. They have a nice and long strap with felt at the shoulder that keeps it from slipping- holds a lot too. The shopper bags are like a much less user friendly version of an envirosax. Very happy with my 24/7 bags though. I got the same voucher I believe and got 3 24/7 bags and one shopper.

HTH!

Stacy