PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal on Halo Sleepsacks

mcmanutm
10-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Anybody aware of any deals out there on Halo sleepsacks?

citymama
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM
The Hanna outlets had them over the summer for $8-10. You could give them a try. They have a "monster" sale going thru Oct 31.

boltfam
10-28-2010, 12:11 AM
The Hanna outlets had them over the summer for $8-10. You could give them a try. They have a "monster" sale going thru Oct 31.

Really?! Whoa...that's a great deal, especially with the cute applique that the HA ones have on them.

citymama
10-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Really?! Whoa...that's a great deal, especially with the cute applique that the HA ones have on them.

Yeah, I bought a couple of cotton ones in 0-6 month size from the IN outlet. They even had the organic cotton ones. DD2 still wears them and she's almost 6 months - I think they will probably fit till 7-8 months!

peanut520
10-28-2010, 08:12 AM
They are on zulily.com today!!:boogie:

candaceb
10-28-2010, 08:19 AM
I have seen them at TJMaxx & Marshalls a couple of times lately for about $8-10.

dec756
10-28-2010, 09:09 AM
zulily!!!

mcmanutm
10-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Bummer the size L are all sold out (except for the girly butterfly print). I was going to order a couple for baby showers I have coming up but by the time I only buy two and pay shipping I am paying almost $17 each. I could use a 20% off coupon at Babies R Us to get a better deal. Uggg....I hate shipping costs! They had some really cute patterns too.

citymama
10-28-2010, 01:06 PM
zulily!!!

how much are they on zulily today?

jenrub
10-28-2010, 01:33 PM
how much are they on zulily today?

$12.99 and there's 1 for $9.99. They have fleece and cotton ones.

YouAreTheFocus
10-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Darn I was really hoping I could get size L fleece ones for this winter! I don't know that $12.99 + shipping is a good enough deal to put our boy in pink butterflies. If anyone come across another deal, please let us know!

jenrub
10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Darn I was really hoping I could get size L fleece ones for this winter! I don't know that $12.99 + shipping is a good enough deal to put our boy in pink butterflies. If anyone come across another deal, please let us know!

Diapers.com has it for $19 and you can use TREAT15 (for returning customers) or a referral code (if you already have one from a friend or you can use mine SPXX7637) for additional 15% off but $49+ for free shipping. Albeebaby has it for $19.99 + 20OFF (20% off) but $100+ for free shipping.

jenrub
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM

Just went to TJ Maxx & Marshalls as mentioned by the previous posts and I didn't find what I needed. I saw size L in fleece at TJ Maxx for your little boy @ $9.99 and in cotton at Marshalls for $7.99. I just called our local BRU and they have it at buy1 get 1 50% off until Sat. which is where I got mine a month ago for future DD. I bought 1 newborn in fleece and 1 size S in cotton anticipating that DD will be a tiny baby (DH & I are small and my sis's baby was small also and didn't get to 10 lbs. until 3 or 4 mos.). Do you think I'm OK with that or need another set in case she has an accident at night? I might need to get another set for my DD due Jan. at BRU again if ever.

YouAreTheFocus
10-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Aww, thanks for the tips, $7.99 & $9.99 would be great buys! I'll have to go check our Marshall's & TJ. About the sizing, etc--you were smart to get NB, my baby was 6 lbs 13oz (so pretty avg) at birth and wore the NB fleece until he was 3 mos and then the Small until 6-7 mos. I definitely suggest having 2 of each size, or something else to use as backup, as there will be times she'll wet through everything in the middle of the night. My baby's now 1 and I'd still like to have 2-3 for emergencies or in case we can't get to the laundry.

FedBaby
10-28-2010, 10:22 PM
I agree that having more than one in each size is a very good thing.

We did the Halo Swaddle sacks, and LOVED them! Absolute top choice. (And if they're getting their arms out, it's not tight enough!) DD was in the newborn and/or small until she was 6 months old (the fleece is available in small swaddle as well) when she started rolling over with her arms pinned to her sides and I decided it was dangerous)

I've gotten them at Kohl's before online and stacked coupons to get decent prices. And/or bought ahead at BRU when they go on their sale (I think it's at least every few months that they're buy one, get one 50% off.)

When DD was a newborn she was also a Jan. baby, so we actually had her frequently in the halo fleece sleepsack during the day as well (without the swaddle) -- we called it her "vest."

I've also found the smaller sizes at used baby sales.

Now if I could only find the XL size for a deal. (I missed my chance today at Zully. I was checking out and they were apparently all snapped up by someone faster.) Or I might just have to give the babyinabag.com summer sacks a try (we LOVE their winter ones, and DD's turning 2 this year.)

YouAreTheFocus
10-28-2010, 10:36 PM
...When DD was a newborn she was also a Jan. baby, so we actually had her frequently in the halo fleece sleepsack during the day as well (without the swaddle) -- we called it her "vest."....

LOL, we call it his "housecoat"!