PDA

View Full Version : Le Toy Van on Zulily

alien_host
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Someone was eyeing the Honeybake breakfast set here. Sadly the wok is sold out, I would have ordered that!

Seitvonzu
10-28-2010, 12:21 AM
that was me! thanks...i think :)

Seitvonzu
10-28-2010, 12:57 AM
i'm such a sucker for the play food-- even with the shipping, that was the cheapest i've ever seen the breakfast set (i've been watching it on amazon for a LONG time....)

and just to be clear, this was totally for me... my child has 3 breakfast meals already and i bought her a toaster that was supposed to be for christmas veryvery recently (because i liked the honey bear it came with....)i have an ILLNESS :)

if they had the baking set for sale, we'd probably be getting that too (despite our very cute green stand mixer from land of nod-- which incidently matches the honey bear toaster...) or i might be in for the wok if that wasn't sold out... i nearly bought the little kitchen- how cute would that be with 18" dolls in the future?!?!?!?! yikes. i backed away because...how many kitchens does one child need?

so, yeah, thanks *gulp* :)

alien_host
10-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Don't feel bad, I bought the breakfast set and DD is almost 6, but I love it too and will enjoy playing breakfast in bed with her ;)

I still want that wok set though.........for her of course. ;)