PDA

View Full Version : s/o leggings

MamaSnoo
10-27-2010, 11:44 PM
What are your favorite places to pick up leggings and tights?---looking for quality and value on a few basic colors.....TIA!

citymama
10-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Love Hanna Andersson women's tights and I usually hate tights. Very comfy.

Babymakes3
10-28-2010, 01:50 PM
I have yet to find the perfect pair of leggings so i'm looking forward to seeing everyone's replies!
I did just buy a pair of leggings at Gap that are kinda silky feeling. They are very comfy on!

hillview
10-30-2010, 04:02 PM
I have ones from Target, Land's End and Boden. I love the Boden ones the best. They keep their form and are a little thicker than the Target ones.
/hillary

jvs195
10-30-2010, 08:41 PM
I have leggings from Boden, Banana Republic and 2 pair of Kenneth Cole. The Boden ones are super soft, but very similar to the BR ones. Both are decent coverage (not that I expose much of them, but they aren't sheer when I wear them). The Kenneth Cole are more like a ponte knit - very thick and awesome. Both are from Nordstrom Rack. One has zip hem. I never thought I'd wear leggings again, but I stopped fighting it, so comfy. For tights I love DKNY (usually get at Marshalls/TJ Maxx) and Spanx (the ones that reverse) but I need control top always.

DrSally
10-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm wondering too. I bought some HUE ones, but returned them. Way too long to fit into my boots. I'm wondering if there are any Capri leggings out there.

arivecchi
10-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Love my Hue leggings.

ett
10-30-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm wondering too. I bought some HUE ones, but returned them. Way too long to fit into my boots. I'm wondering if there are any Capri leggings out there.

I have the same problem with leggings being too long for me. Target has capri length ones and they fit me well. (definitely not capri length on me.) I also got some from Costco a while ago that were not too long. Old Navy was too long. I picked up a HUE pair on clearance from Nordstrom Rack a while ago. It was only slightly long so I think it will still work with boots.

DrSally
10-31-2010, 05:33 PM
I have the same problem with leggings being too long for me. Target has capri length ones and they fit me well. (definitely not capri length on me.) I also got some from Costco a while ago that were not too long. Old Navy was too long. I picked up a HUE pair on clearance from Nordstrom Rack a while ago. It was only slightly long so I think it will still work with boots.

Thanks for the tip. Do you like the Target ones? Are they in the sock section or hanging up like pants?

ett
10-31-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the tip. Do you like the Target ones? Are they in the sock section or hanging up like pants?

They are hung up in the clothing section. They are thinner than the HUE and Costco ones but I think they are pretty comfortable for $6. Of course, I have not worn them out yet, so I don't know how sufficient they will be for the NE winters here.