PDA

View Full Version : ISO swimsuit for 10 month old?

daisy13
10-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Recommendations? and best deals around?
We will be taking our 10 month old ( then) to Hawaii during Thanks giving and I want to purchase a swim suit/ water floaties etc.

Ideas welcome!

LMPC
10-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Not sure where you are located, but this week I was at REI and Target and both had baby summer stuff on sale. Floaties, rash guards, and suits. HTH!

citymama
10-28-2010, 09:05 PM
We had a freak warm spell earlier this month and went to an outdoor pool with the kids. we found DD2 a $4 swimsuit on clearance at the Carters store. A few days later I saw some at a local sports store, altho not as cheap.

wellyes
10-28-2010, 09:08 PM
If you don't mind used stuff, consignment stores usually have a couple of suits available year-round. It is a good option for the seasons when the regular stores dont' stock them.

Armywife1stDr2nd
10-28-2010, 09:54 PM
I love love love iplay swim trucks. They are a bit on the pricey side but they do not require a diaper underneath them and they make them even in tiny sizes.

http://www.myswimbaby.com/catalog.php?category=33

We got ours at our army post. They were just $7 each so I bought some in all sizes until 12 month. Now I'm sad that my little guy out grew his 12 month pair. I've also seen them on amazon.

HTH