PDA

View Full Version : BODEN SPRING PREVIEW is up with 20% off plus fs/fr

lchang25000
10-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I know it's only Oct, but here it is for you curious minds. :D Lots of cute stuff in the baby line! The boy's line now has 4/5 sizing!
www.bodenpreview.com

mommylamb
10-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Hmm... I wonder if this means their winter sale will start soon...

lchang25000
10-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Hmm... I wonder if this means their winter sale will start soon...

Not until December. The current sale plus the stackable codes are way better than the EOS first markdown prices (for boys and girls at least). Plus, most things will be gone by EOS sale.

KrystalS
10-29-2010, 10:18 AM
It just got cold enough here to start wearing fall clothes! Can't even wrap my head around buying spring clothes already!

mjmamma
10-29-2010, 11:11 AM
I don't see the incentive to buy though they have an inexpensive stripey tunic that I'm digging....

Seitvonzu
10-29-2010, 11:27 AM
i don't think i should even look at this stuff. we have at least a half dozen boden envelopes that came this week.....

i do have to say- when i called about the red pants that were sent in the wrong size (the bag said 3, but the pants were 2y), they representative was *AMAZING*-- she apologized and seemed genuinely empathetic about the whole thing. what a good experience!

oh..and about sending stuff back???? i really don't think so .
dear god the cute!

that coat that was extraneous? no...it's as cute as peaches. it's the bees knees! the cats pjs! i'd like one for me :)

lchang25000
10-29-2010, 11:39 AM
i do have to say- when i called about the red pants that were sent in the wrong size (the bag said 3, but the pants were 2y), they representative was *AMAZING*-- she apologized and seemed genuinely empathetic about the whole thing. what a good experience!

Yes, Boden CS are really great! I ordered 2 pants for DS last week and they had not shipped out yet when everything else was already shipped so I called CS about it. They looked into it and called me back saying they weren't sure why the shipping was delayed but would ship them out asap. She ended up giving me a $15 credit for my troubles!

Dream
10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
I really like the sweatpants they have for girls. But DD has enough cloths for this winter and I'm hoping it'll last through spring.

citymama
10-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Spring 2011? We only just got done with Summer 2010! Does anyone else think this is just silly, moving spring into Fall?

Seitvonzu (my all time favorite BBB user name - there I said it): your post cracked me up! I feel like a kid in a candy shop waiting for my yellow polka dotted packages to arrive! Boden gets me to order with the free ship/returns and then it's near impossible to return anything. Totally true. I wish Hanna Andersson would take a leaf from their book and introduce free shipping, or at least flat rate shipping. But I digress...off to look at that stripey tunic mjmamma is talking about...;)

Livestar
10-29-2010, 02:48 PM
It just got cold enough here to start wearing fall clothes! Can't even wrap my head around buying spring clothes already!

Seriously! I was thinking the same thing. Today's the first day I can wear my new furry boots and not be sweating. But I have to say I'm in LOVE with quite a few dresses. Even though I've had quite a few pretty Boden envelopes come to me lately I think I deserve this little treat. At least one dress.

VClute
10-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey?! NO fun skirts this year? I was hoping to add one or two to my collection!

BeachBum
10-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Not until December. The current sale plus the stackable codes are way better than the EOS first markdown prices (for boys and girls at least). Plus, most things will be gone by EOS sale.

I'm not sure I know about these codes....hummm....maybe I don't want to know...but could you share just in case ;)

lilhilly
10-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey?! NO fun skirts this year? I was hoping to add one or two to my collection!

I thought the same! (I have 4 from previous years.) But it's usually the case that the "preview" items are supplemented by other pieces when the season actually rolls around; hopefully there will be a fun skirt after all.

jennilynn
10-29-2010, 05:15 PM
ok, I have never before been tempted by Boden and am a die-hard Hanna girl. But I am cracking up at the animal twist Ts, especially the giraffe and meerkat. My boy needs those.

mjmamma
10-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Spring 2011? We only just got done with Summer 2010! Does anyone else think this is just silly, moving spring into Fall?

Seitvonzu (my all time favorite BBB user name - there I said it): your post cracked me up! I feel like a kid in a candy shop waiting for my yellow polka dotted packages to arrive! Boden gets me to order with the free ship/returns and then it's near impossible to return anything. Totally true. I wish Hanna Andersson would take a leaf from their book and introduce free shipping, or at least flat rate shipping. But I digress...off to look at that stripey tunic mjmamma is talking about...;)
It's very simple and I'm sure it's the price tag that I like the most. I am so loving their tunics lately...I'm 5'2" (almost) so they're very versatile!

LMPC
10-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Ooooh, I don't even dare look at the new stuff! DH gives me this look every time another polka dotted package arrives...I try to reframe it that I am supporting *his* country (he's from the UK) but even that is wearing thin!

Corie
11-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Is the Spring Preview sale still going on? What is the code?

Thanks!!

kcimato
11-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Corie
Click on the link in the first post. When you put it in your cart it brings up the 20% off price.

sujathas
11-06-2010, 01:35 PM
An earlier post said that the deals for Boden (winter) are best right now with the sales and stackable codes. What stackable codes are available now?

Corie
11-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Corie
Click on the link in the first post. When you put it in your cart it brings up the 20% off price.

Thanks! I'll try it again! I clicked through the above link but my stuff
still shows full price.

citymama
11-06-2010, 03:49 PM
An earlier post said that the deals for Boden (winter) are best right now with the sales and stackable codes. What stackable codes are available now?

Go to the regular bodenusa.com site - you can use H441 for 20% off and fs/fr. Stack with the minioffershop which is 30% off. There's a buy 2 get 1 code too but I don't remember it off the top of my head (H501 or something).

Dream
11-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Corie

Doesn't work for me. Shows full price + $10 for s/h.

Multimama
11-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Worked for me when I tried it. But in the discount code box this was listed so try putting this code in there: PRS2

kcimato
11-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Above link worked for me again. However the first time it didn't. Try clicking on the yellow round dot that says 20% off, then put stuff in your cart. Hope it works.
By clicking on the yellow it brings up a new page.

fattytuna
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Sorry to hijack - I'm just wondering, if I return 1 of the 3 items in a "Buy 2 get 1 for $1" deal, will I end paying regular price for the remaining 2 items that I'm keeping?

Multimama
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hijack - I'm just wondering, if I return 1 of the 3 items in a "Buy 2 get 1 for $1" deal, will I end paying regular price for the remaining 2 items that I'm keeping?

I was wondering this too. I think the answer is yes if you just return the item and don't exchange it. But I was wondering if you could get store credit for the return instead of a refund and if that would make a difference. I've been meaning to call and ask!