PDA

View Full Version : How are the costco ugg knockoffs supposed to fit?

HIU8
10-29-2010, 04:32 PM
I got a pair today. In Costco they were slightly snug. Got home, wore them around and my heels started slipping alot. I think I should have bought a size smaller. I wear an 8. I bought an 8. I think I should have bought a 7. Do they stretch out a lot or just a bit?

Tanya
10-29-2010, 06:00 PM
I bought a pair last week. It says on the box that they should fit snug.

My "normal" size is a 7. This is complicated...I'm 36 weeks pregnant with twins and my feet have been swollen for some time, so it's a bit of a guessing game for me.

My left foot was a tad bit less swollen. I tried on a 6 and a 7. The 7 slipped in the heel, so I went with the 6 and my toes were at the end, so I can't imagine going any smaller even if they had a smaller size which they didn't.
I couldn't even get my right foot into them. I had to have my 7 year old help pull them off of my left foot (and why the heck don't they have a bench for me try them on anyway?).

Actual Uggs usually say to go down a size from your normal size, so that's what I did with the Costco Kirkland ones.

I kept my receipt. Ha ha. I was afraid to wait to get them though since they seem to go fast, especially the smaller sizes (and 6 was the smallest I saw).

My sister wears a normal size 7 and she bought 6's. My mom wears a normal 6 and well, she bought a 6, but she didn't have the option of going smaller.

So, I say go down a size.

Smillow
10-29-2010, 07:16 PM
I wear a size 11 and bought a 10 last year & they are loose. I tried on a 9 the other day but they were the tall boots and I couldn't get my big foot into them (I think I could have with the shorts). I have a pair of shorts & don't need another but next time I would try a 9 and I can't even fit into 10's in any other shoes. So yes, they stretch out & run big!

Reina
10-29-2010, 11:27 PM
you are supposed to buy a full size smaller whether you are buying the original ugg sheepskin slippers or the kirkland ones. My mother in law bought me kirkland ugg knock offs 2 x-mas's in a row. They are size 6 (i wear 7s) After 3-4 days of wear they expand and become incredibly comfortable.

Canna
10-30-2010, 08:33 PM
I usually wear and 8 and got a size 7 two years ago at Costco - I love them and wear them a lot more than I thought I would. They are so warm. I do think they stretch out a fair amount.