PDA

View Full Version : pillow pets

elaineandmichaelsmommy
10-30-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm purchasing pillow pets for dd1 and ds for their birthdays. We've purchased the unicorn for dd1 but ds wants the frog and I can't find it in any b&m store. Does anyone know the best way to buy it online and get the lowest price? Thanks so much.

brookemd
10-30-2010, 10:10 AM
It is getting harder and harder to find the original pillow pets that aren't the standard 4-8 of them that are released to mass retail stores (unicorn, bee, dog, dolphin, penguin, etc). I'd check Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target for the next little while. You should be able to find a frog if you're able to look around for a few weeks. If not, they are in stock on amazon. You'll pay more, but if you need it right away or are looking for one that is hard to find, that's always your best bet.

Good luck!

Melaine
10-30-2010, 10:22 AM
I haven't seen any that aren't those 8 in B&M stores. If you stalk Amazon you might find it goes down in price....otherwise you might just have to go with mypillowpets.com.

Babymakes3
10-30-2010, 01:30 PM
I know it's not online but I was in Ross this morning and they had Pillow Pets for 14.99. The puppy, ladybug, unicorn and I remember seeing something green so maybe it was the frog.

spring_mommy
10-30-2010, 01:42 PM
We a booth in our mall that has tons of different ones. I've never paid attention to the price of them though- what do they usually cost?

Melaine
10-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I know it's not online but I was in Ross this morning and they had Pillow Pets for 14.99. The puppy, ladybug, unicorn and I remember seeing something green so maybe it was the frog.

Reeeaaally? interesting.

Melaine
10-30-2010, 07:26 PM

Thanks so much for sharing. I stopped by my Ross and picked up two for an birthday gifts. I was thrilled to find them for $15 and I wouldn't have thought to check Ross. They only had 1 each of the bee, ladybug, unicorn and puppy.

Babymakes3
10-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks so much for sharing. I stopped by my Ross and picked up two for an birthday gifts. I was thrilled to find them for $15 and I wouldn't have thought to check Ross. They only had 1 each of the bee, ladybug, unicorn and puppy.

Yay! I went back to get ds one and paid more attention this time, the bee was there too plus all the ones I mentioned above.