PDA

View Full Version : Fighting the nesting instinct

luckytwenty
10-30-2010, 11:42 AM
I have less than 2 days to go and I just want to go organize a closet, go shopping, bake a lasagna, etc. DH has generously taken the kids out of the house--but wants me to stay home and rest. I can't think of any other time in my life I wouldn't be like "thanks and hell yeah!!!" but now I really want to go do something!!! He's right, though...I probably do need my rest, as I won't even know what rest is from Monday on...

bostonsmama
10-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Aww...maybe you could check ONE thing off your list and then go rest for the remainder of the day. Sometimes a sense of accomplishment or relief is the only thing that will enable you to truly rest. So excited that your time is so close!! I'm half jealous. ;)

brgnmom
11-01-2010, 03:32 AM
I have less than 2 days to go and I just want to go organize a closet, go shopping, bake a lasagna, etc. DH has generously taken the kids out of the house--but wants me to stay home and rest. I can't think of any other time in my life I wouldn't be like "thanks and hell yeah!!!" but now I really want to go do something!!! He's right, though...I probably do need my rest, as I won't even know what rest is from Monday on...

wow, that is awesome how your baby's birth date will be tomorrow! I hope that you did get the rest that you deserve and that you enjoy those precious moments meeting your newborn soon. ;)

marymoo86
11-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Still nothing here so doesn't seem like we will share a birthday today! Let us know how everything goes :)