PDA

View Full Version : crossposted to Bargains- best deal on FP Loving Family Dollhouse

zag95
10-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Hello Christmas shoppers!
Seeking advice on the best deal I can get for the FP Loving Family dollhouse- I think my parents may spring for one for DD (who'll be 3 at the end of January!)

Is Black Friday the best day? Or are there other deals that historically I should be watching for? Does FP website have the best buys or is there another store?

TIA for your dollhoues advice/help!

lalasmama
10-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Black Friday at Toys R Us has always been our secret weapon... They usually do a BOGO-Free or BOGO-1/2off for FP Dollhouse things. Hee hee hee, a few years, one of our neighbors got a great Christmas present from us-- it was BOGO-free.... So my neice got a Loving Fam dollhouse, and the neighbor got the free one! :D

sariana
10-30-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm glad you posted this! My DD will be 3 in January, too. I wasn't planning to get her a dollhouse, but something in me just won't let it go. I think she would like one--and I KNOW her 6-year-old brother would! (He wouldn't mind if it was hers, and she would let him play with it.)