PDA

View Full Version : Graco Pack & Play in Rittenhouse

justbreathe11
10-30-2010, 08:38 PM
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=graco+pack+n+play+rittenhouse&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10088954286556581335&ei=f7rMTImRAoWKlwf3npnnCA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CDwQ8gIwAA#

Anyone used one? Thoughts or opinions?

wallawala
10-30-2010, 11:42 PM
I LOVE the print... it's what I picked for our infant car seat. It's held up without pills or stains. Washed well.

I picked a different Graco Pack-n-Play because I wanted the newborn napper feature. We used that instead of a bassinet for 4 months in our room. The changing station didn't get much use for us (we have a SMALL house though, so never far to the changing table). And not sure what you'd use the flip up hood for.....

So I think the accessories pack on this version wouldn't have worked for the way we wanted to use it.

But LOVE the print!

justbreathe11
10-31-2010, 08:43 PM
I LOVE the print... it's what I picked for our infant car seat. It's held up without pills or stains. Washed well.

I picked a different Graco Pack-n-Play because I wanted the newborn napper feature. We used that instead of a bassinet for 4 months in our room. The changing station didn't get much use for us (we have a SMALL house though, so never far to the changing table). And not sure what you'd use the flip up hood for.....

So I think the accessories pack on this version wouldn't have worked for the way we wanted to use it.

But LOVE the print!

Thank you for responding!!! What I really liked was the canopy because I want to use it to block the light from the tv. I plan to set it up in the living room for during the day use, and I figured I could use the canopy that way. Have you used the vibrating mattress feature at all?

lhafer
11-01-2010, 08:05 AM
You know it's funny. When I had my DD, I really really wanted the Rittenhouse car seat, but I heard that the pattern was being discontinued!! Now I see it everywhere!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pattern (obviously!).

But I had this pack n play and loved it! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3417592

My baby slept in the napper portion for the first few months. Once she started sleeping through the night she got moved to her crib. But we still use the bottom portion for trips, etc.