PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get photo calenders?

ang79
10-31-2010, 03:51 PM
I want to make photo calenders with the kids pics for presents for grandparents this Christmas. Which photo place has the best quality and best pricing? Anybody have any coupons right now for anywhere?

winter75
10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Snapfish has 50% off 12x12 wall calendars (making them $12.50 each) through Nov 2 with code SCARYSALE
http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/storepage/storePageId=storehalloweensale/otsc=res/otsi=2010_10_30_Scary_Prints_Reminder_purchasers

I bought my calendars through Vistaprint last year for about $10 each but I bought 10 of them. The price per calendar went down the more I bought. I wasn't crazy about the background options and the software didn't let you change the background after you added pictures. I paid extra for heavier card stock paper. It was worth it. There seemed to be extra fees at the end that I wasn't expecting like photo upload fee, heavier paper, color grids/icons. I wanted to try Shutterfly or Snapfish this year. Looking forward to see what other deals are out there.

MommyAllison
10-31-2010, 07:01 PM
We've been ordering from Costco for 4 years now, and really like them. We get the smaller size, they are $10 each, and in the last couple years they've added a lot more options for backgrounds, layouts, etc. I've not seen a coupon for them, and you should be aware that there is no in-store pickup for calendars, so leave time for shipping! We use them as grandparent & great-grandparent gifts too, and everyone loves them!

tigs4999
10-31-2010, 08:18 PM
We made several last year as gifts using Photoworks and Artscow. The photoworks ones were fine looked nice, but loved the Artscow ones as you could do so much more. We were able to put pics for each month as well as small pics on individual days to mark birthdays and anniversaries - much cooler than just writing them in. Will definitely be ordering from them again this year. The one downside is the shipping takes a while so have to start soon. The code 2011CLDRS makes the $10 including shipping. It is good until 11/12/10.

KHF
11-01-2010, 07:36 AM
I've tried several, and the one I finally settled on was MyPublisher.

mimi2008
11-01-2010, 08:04 PM
picaboo is buy 1 calendar, get 1 free. i'm not sure how much 1 costs but if you bought the groupon, I think it'd make a nice deal.

resipsaloquitur
11-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I've tried several, and the one I finally settled on was MyPublisher.

:yeahthat: