PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner: Only Cinderella or other princesses as well?

sewarsh
10-31-2010, 10:18 PM
I read somewhere that if you have dinner reservations here that only Cinderella will be there.
If we're going, I want to see all/lots of princesses here.

Does anyone know if that is true? If so, I may cancel our reservation.

Thanks AGAIN! :)

Indianamom2
10-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes, Cinderella is the only princess at the Royal Table dinner. And if you're expecting to actually see her DURING dinner, you won't. It will only be the Fairy Godmother and mice. You see Cinderella for a photo op before you go upstairs for dinner.

Momof3Labs
10-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Go to Akershus (Norway) in Epcot to see lots of princesses at one meal!

hillview
11-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Go to Akershus (Norway) in Epcot to see lots of princesses at one meal!
:yeahthat:
I prefer this meal -- event! Second time in 2 seconds of agreeing with Lori! :)
/hillary

egoldber
11-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Another dinner option with Cinderella is at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. I like the meal here very much and enjoy visiting the GF as well.

klwa
11-01-2010, 09:27 AM
No, no, no! It USED to be that at supper Cindy was the only princess, but that was changed back in February. All meals now have the princesses come around to the tables.

Per All Ears:
--As of February 7, 2010, Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table features the same characters as the Breakfast and Lunch character meals at the restaurant. When you arrive at the restaurant, Cinderella will welcome you to her castle in the lobby. At that time, she will pose for photos and sign autographs, then you will proceed upstairs to dine with other characters from Disney's Royal Family. (Characters subject to change without notice.)

I will say that I loved Akershus, that the other posters are talking about the last time we were there, but DH requested specifically that we NOT go there, so we're hitting CDT for supper, since they now have the characters.

boolady
11-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Yes, Cinderella is the only princess at the Royal Table dinner. And if you're expecting to actually see her DURING dinner, you won't. It will only be the Fairy Godmother and mice. You see Cinderella for a photo op before you go upstairs for dinner.

Not anymore. I don't remember when it switched, but I had checked this before we went. Last week, it was Cinderella as you entered, and then Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Belle circulated during dinner for photos/autographs.