PDA

View Full Version : If I'm ever expressing a desire for #3...

dukie41181
10-31-2010, 11:21 PM
...please please please remind me about the horridness of changing dirty diapers in the first trimester as well as the nausea that ensues while feeding meals to #1 and #2 in the first trimester. AND the freakin' heartburn in the third trimester! These are all things I won't miss about pregnancy!

Thanks! ;)

♥ms.pacman♥
10-31-2010, 11:48 PM
haha i totally hear that!! i think if we ever decide on a third, it wont be for a looong time, ie until both #1 and #2 are well out of diapers and well beyond the accident phase (i.e. in school). i agree, changing diapers while dealing with morning sickness is no fun at all. the worst for me though was dealing with nausea & feeding meals..i was seriously gagging when having to feed DS his veggies or meats, esp since it had a tendency to get EVERYWHERE (my son's clothes, his face, hands, my clothes).

citymama
11-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Same here! If I'm ever even considering a third I just need to remember how crappy I felt during my pregnancies! Not again! Love my babies but i cant go through that again. Hope you feel better!

brgnmom
11-01-2010, 03:01 AM
lol, I can relate. ;)

I need to remember what just happened earlier tonight while I went ToTing with my DS and DH... I think I was the only 38+ week-pregnant mama waddling around for a couple of hours, trying to use gravity to help naturally induce labor. Not a real success story b/c I'm now experiencing just more pelvic pressure and no regular contractions. Oh and I recall overhearing some kids commenting about the super pregnant girl walking around. :loveeyes:

SnuggleBuggles
11-01-2010, 07:36 AM
What you need is a bigger gap between 2 and 3. :) Aim for like 3-4 years...no diapers left to change and some other big differences.

GL!!!
Beth

daisymommy
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I really can't imagine how hard it is when you're pregnant and have a toddler to care for! I agree, 3.5 years has been the perfect spread for us between each of our kids!