PDA

View Full Version : Magic Cabin Doll Furniture

MommyofAmaya
11-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I've been looking for a doll clothes storage option and haven't found anything I like until now. With all the doll talk around here lately, I thought I would share. Any chance somebody here has this?

http://www.magiccabin.com/product.asp?pcode=789

Seitvonzu
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
i'm seriously considering the clothing rack... i have a clothes crazy little almost 3 year old who is getting a waldorf doll for her birthday. i'm thinking about some extra clothes too-- ones that are easy on/off. and extra hangers. we have a high chair and crib already, so no need for those things.

our current clothing storage solution is cheaper (a big sturdy storage box) but not nearly as cute :) i think this would go well with the play ironing board... i also considered the drying rack "wash day" thing, but we already have a basket and clothespins and this isn't too much more and would see TONS more play at my house.

haven't bitten the bullet yet on it or the little suitcase of clothes... soon :)

Seitvonzu
11-01-2010, 03:48 PM
are you going for natural or red? i just love the red-- less practical, but so cute!

MommyofAmaya
11-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Definitely the red. I'm guessing the clothes will probably end up all over the floor with that set up though. I should probably keep looking for something that closes... but it is so cute.

Seitvonzu
11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
our other "storage solution" is a big cloth covered wooden box-- we'll probably still use that, but this makes things accessible, which is SO fun, you know?