PDA

View Full Version : My Initial thoughts on the new LE Diaper Bag

LD92599
11-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I got it yesterday and will pack it up tomorrow for Disney.

As soon as I opened the box i thought wow, it's long. However, i love that it's a tote, a backpack and has the attachments for the stroller (though i need to look closer, but i know i saw something on each side).

I wanted a backpack for Disney....i wanted something easily accessible to hang on the stroller, i think this could be it!

I love the light interior; i hate the deepness, but i'll put the baby's things in the perimeter pockets and then our stuff, jackets etc in the center "hole!" There's 2 water bottle pockets (nice and deep) on the outside plus tons of pockets (elastic, open and zipped) both in and out.

The backpack straps look padded and comfy; and if i'm not using it in that mode i can put them back into a back pocket and zip it shut.

I never use the included changing pads but I just might on this one since it fits in the center spot nicely and has a zippered section to stick a few dipes and wipes.
For $30 (i used the 30% code and free shipping) i can see myself getting alot of use out of it but i'll update this next week after i actually USE it.

todzwife
11-02-2010, 11:00 PM
How big is it in real life? It didn't look very big...

LD92599
11-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Its definitely deep and its about as wide as a typical school backpack.