PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bag I can wear while chasing

Pear
11-02-2010, 06:20 PM
DD is a runner and rarely tolerates the stroller. I need a bag that won't be flopping while I chase after her.

For these trips I stay fairly light.
1-2 cloth diapers
Sippy cup
Water bottle for me
Small snack
Zolowear sling (very compact)
Possibly a hoodie for DD
My wallet and keys

alirebco
11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
A cross body bag or a backpack?

ThreeofUs
11-02-2010, 10:36 PM
I use a backpack to run after my boys with adult impedimentia. I just sent back a Vera Wang black microfiber one (on sale for $50ish?) that would work for what you're talking about.

Momto1
11-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I've found the JJB MiniBe to be the perfect toddler-chasing backpack! You could easily fit everything you listed in one.

hellokitty
11-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I would say a cross body or backpack as well. I just got a PBB bag on clearance at target yesterday. I love how it can transform from a, "regular" shoulder bag to a backpack. The traditional PBB have always been too boxy for my taste, but I liked the look (and price) of the target one on clearance. DS3 is almost 16 mo and he is a sprinter too. So, I've entered the phase now where I need to be able to strap on my diaper bag, but then I don't want a really big diaper bag (and my small sized vera bradley backpack is too small at this stage, but will prob be perfect in another yr), and my crossbodies are sometimes cumbersome if I am literally RUNNING to chase after him. I'm not quite 5'4" so big crossbodies overwhelm my short body.

mackmama
11-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I've found the JJB MiniBe to be the perfect toddler-chasing backpack! You could easily fit everything you listed in one.

:yeahthat: The mini is great!