PDA

View Full Version : In search of a great wagon

ohsara430
11-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Any recommendations on a good wagon? My parents have offered to get one for us for Christmas to use next summer for DD who will be 2. There are lots of options and I'm having trouble narrowing it down. Definitely want to keep the price under $100.

stinkyfeet
11-05-2010, 08:17 PM
There was a collapsable one that one person on this forum recommended. It collapsed (good for car) and there was a link to amazon.com. I saw a mom with triplets use it a few months back, and she loved it.

lhafer
11-05-2010, 10:07 PM
I got a radio flyer one at Walmart on clearance for $98. I wan't aware of the clearance price until checkout. I thought it was $119. I wanted one with a little storage because i have a 4.5 year old and an 8 month old and wanted a place to put a small diaper bag on trips to the park, etc. Plus a canopy is a must for us here in Houston. It was this one:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Radio-Flyer-Deluxe-Family-Wagon/5161855

ohsara430
11-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the recommendations. I saw a recommendation on here for the one that folds but after reading the reviews on amazon I'm not so sure. People seem to think the quality is poor and have complained that the wheels come off. The folding would be nice, but certainly not necessary for us.