PDA

View Full Version : Huggies Little Movers

Spicygirl
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM
A question for Huggies users: Have you noticed that in the newer packages of Huggies Little Movers the diapers have a horrible, overpowering chemical smell? I have sampled two different packages from two different stores and found this to be true in both. Also, I've noticed that the packaging has changed. The look is different and the box no longer says "Huggies Supreme", just "Huggies". :hopmad:

lilycat88
11-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I noticed that with the last shipment from Amazon. It's not overpowering to me like Pampers is but it's not the zero fragrance like before.

Spicygirl
11-03-2010, 10:48 AM
So it looks like Huggies is following Pampers' example (Dry Max) in cheaping out and screwing up what was a good product :-( What diapers am I going to use now?!

BabyH
11-04-2010, 10:45 AM
I was a loyal Up & Up brand user until the blowouts were happening too frequently.... (and I had read several reviews stating the same thing was happening to many)... so I switched to Huggies Little Movers. LOVE THEM. Seriously - but then I was thinking about the actual grossness of disposable diapers (and I am not a "green" mama by any stretch of the word) and so last night I ordered my first four cloth diapers. I have no idea how to use them, but I'm going to do my best to go that route......

3ringcircus
11-09-2010, 12:54 AM
If you liked the Little Movers, and live near a Costco, try their Kirkland Supreme diapers. The only difference between the two (as for 6 months ago when I started using them) is that the cover on the Kirklands are slightly thicker. Otherwise they're the same shape and weight with all the same features.

longtallsally05
11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Another vote for Costco's Kirkland Supreme diapers. These are so good (and so much cheaper) that we switched from Huggies Little Movers in January, and we've never looked back. Kirkland Supreme diapers are basically Huggies in disguise (without any chemical odor).

longtallsally05
11-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Maybe it's Kirkland Signature diapers or Supreme, can't recall off the top of my head. We are fans, though.