larig
11-03-2010, 02:35 PM
our target had TONS yesterday.

lchang25000
11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Definitely Target

clb
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Targets near me have been out of stock for over a month- I've been looking too. I finally found some for DS at Carters.

SnuggleBuggles
11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Lands End and LL Bean.

Beth

Babymakes3
11-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I bought ds a fireman pair at Famous Footwear and used a coupon with them so it was a good deal! Later I noticed that they are the same ones I saw at Nordstrom too.

ang79
11-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Target for you, or maybe TJ Maxx/Marshals/Ross? I saw cute kid ones at Ross too. My toddler DD had a nice pair from The Children's Place a few years ago. This year she is wearing a pair from Old Navy that I got on clearance, not sure if they still have any rain boots left now that winter stuff has hit the stores. I also have a pair of the Kidorable ones for her for next year that I picked up for a nice price from one of those member only sale sites, they have been featured on several of those sites recently.

stephlev
11-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I bought fireman rain boots at Target yesterday for $16.99. They had a lot of adult styles too (same as LY I noticed...)

MMMommy
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
My Costco had kids' Western Chief rainboots (several designs) for $16.99 each.

ahisma
11-03-2010, 08:32 PM
What size? I recently bought Bogs for DS1 for $40 on Amazon (normally $60). I think they only had 9 and 10 though. They work great as rainboots and snowboots, which justified the cost for me. Rain = thin socks, snow = thick socks.

I live in MI though, they'd be too warm for a southern climate for sure. I have some for myself as well... I can't say enough good things about them!

clb
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
My Costco had kids' Western Chief rainboots (several designs) for $16.99 each.

That's a really good deal. IICRC, they are $26 at Famous Footwear.

PAfirsttimemom
11-03-2010, 09:15 PM
What size? I recently bought Bogs for DS1 for $40 on Amazon (normally $60). I think they only had 9 and 10 though. They work great as rainboots and snowboots, which justified the cost for me. Rain = thin socks, snow = thick socks.

I live in MI though, they'd be too warm for a southern climate for sure. I have some for myself as well... I can't say enough good things about them!

I was actually looking at these Bogs boots online yesterday for me, only on Nordstrom's site. I have a gift card to use, and I thought fun-patterned rain boots would be a cool thing to spend it on. I think these are cute, plus it'd be great to be able to use them in the winter slush and snow, too. Still haven't pulled the trigger, though.
http://www.zappos.com/bogs-classic-high-paisley-orange (The color on Nordy site was Port.)

ahisma
11-03-2010, 09:46 PM
I was actually looking at these Bogs boots online yesterday for me, only on Nordstrom's site. I have a gift card to use, and I thought fun-patterned rain boots would be a cool thing to spend it on. I think these are cute, plus it'd be great to be able to use them in the winter slush and snow, too. Still haven't pulled the trigger, though.
http://www.zappos.com/bogs-classic-high-paisley-orange (The color on Nordy site was Port.)

I really can't recommend them highly enough, I adore them. They're a good cross between fun and functional - we walk a LOT, even in the MI winter and I need something that isn't heavy, has good traction, holds up well and, well....works, LOL! I've had them for 2 years and they look brand new, and I get compliments on them constantly. LOVE them! My DS insists on wearing his everywhere too...so it can't just be me, LOL!

PAfirsttimemom
11-04-2010, 01:27 PM
I really can't recommend them highly enough, I adore them. They're a good cross between fun and functional - we walk a LOT, even in the MI winter and I need something that isn't heavy, has good traction, holds up well and, well....works, LOL! I've had them for 2 years and they look brand new, and I get compliments on them constantly. LOVE them! My DS insists on wearing his everywhere too...so it can't just be me, LOL!

Thanks for the review and info! I wish I had them today when I was sloshing about in rainy parking lots. It is pouring here in PA. I was wondering, though, since the description says they are rated to -40, do your feet get too hot in warmer weather? How is the fit? Do you wear yours with pants tucked in or out? Can you do either? And for fun: What color do you have? :-)

justbreathe11
11-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I actually got an adult size, hot pink pair at Walmart a few weeks ago for $5. They were on clearance on the bottom shelf.

3isthelimit
11-04-2010, 02:44 PM

Why, oh why, did I click this link!!!!
Now, I must have them!:)