PDA

View Full Version : Kohl's Black Friday Ad posted!

jse107
11-05-2010, 09:39 AM
http://bfads.net/Kohls

HTH!

babybell
11-05-2010, 09:59 AM
I love Kohls on Black Friday and I go there every year (even last year, which was 3 days before I gave birth!).

But seriously... 3am?! They never open at 3am. That's crazy.

cucaw30
11-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I love Kohls on Black Friday and I go there every year (even last year, which was 3 days before I gave birth!).

That is impressive. I was in the hospital last black friday right after giving birth and missed out. I'm definitely looking forward to it this year to make up for last year.

wendibird22
11-05-2010, 10:36 AM
I'll send DH. :D

Last year I was a few weeks from my due date and not about to fight the crowds so DH and SIL went. It was DH's first Black Friday and he caught the BF shopping bug. But I'm pretty sure he'll find 3am insane. Wasn't it 4 or 5am last year? 5am is ok because when you finish other stores have started to open (6am, 7am). Around here, other than Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, everything else doesn't open until then so you get done at Kohls and have no place to go!

mamaAnn
11-05-2010, 12:48 PM
I went last year for just one item-fleece sheets (which are heavenly!) and the lines went to the back of the store! I even waited until about 11am thinking it wouldn't be so busy....wrong. Luckily, they had it very controlled so I only had to wait about 15-20 min to check out which wasn't that bad considering how packed it was.

I usually only go to 2 or 3 stores at most so we'll see how the other ads stack up :)

Babymakes3
11-05-2010, 12:50 PM
I see 3 things in their ad that I want! I just started my BF list of my wants, my wants for ds and i'm on the lookout for a specific item for DH.

ECMom
11-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Kohls is not worth the hassle on BF. Nothing I can't get for around the same price with their regular 30% off coupons.

mikala
11-05-2010, 02:36 PM

:yeahthat: Oh my, 3am?! I always feel horrible for the employees when stores do crazy hours like that.

stratosphere03
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM

LOL! I did the same thing when I was pregnant with ODS. I was out shopping by 4 am on Black Friday, 5 am that Saturday, had our third full Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, and gave birth on Monday. :rotflmao:

Getting to Kohls at 4 am isn't too bad, but 3 am makes me feel like I shouldn't even bother to go to bed. Maybe I'll just hit the outlets at midnight and go from there. :)

Jo..
11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
oh my word the pages and pages. I'm already tired. I got to page two and gave up. Sweaters? No thank you.

I'd rather have one page of screaming deals.

Usually I wake up in the middle of the night anyway, so a Kohls trip would be fine.

Puddy73
11-05-2010, 07:52 PM
oh my word the pages and pages. I'm already tired. I got to page two and gave up. Sweaters? No thank you.

I'd rather have one page of screaming deals.

ITA! I looked through a few pages but nothing grabbed me.

WolfpackMom
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
its.too.long

What I did peak at didnt seem to different from the sales they have all of the time, example frames 55% off, well every week they are 50% off it seems and then on big sale weekends up to 60% off

maybeebaby08
11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
You can see the actual ad scan here, I couldn't get the ad scan to come up on the first site and I just wanted to look not read every page.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/

jgenie
11-05-2010, 09:11 PM
I want the porch trees that are 2 for $40. DS2 is up every two hours anyway - just have to time it for just after he goes back to sleep at 4:00.

MomtoNico
11-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Is the barbie doll deal good. They are 5.99 and there is a barbie doll and some clothes. I was wondering if its worth it to put some away for b-day gifts. Or do girls have too many barbies. I have boys so I am not sure.

The fleece sheets are heavenly!! My mom bought them for me last year. And they are cozy in the winters here in New England. I think they would make a great gift for the people on your list that are always cold. I highly recommend them. They are 20 on black friday.

babybell
11-06-2010, 07:42 AM
I'll send DH. :D

Last year I was a few weeks from my due date and not about to fight the crowds so DH and SIL went. It was DH's first Black Friday and he caught the BF shopping bug. But I'm pretty sure he'll find 3am insane. Wasn't it 4 or 5am last year? 5am is ok because when you finish other stores have started to open (6am, 7am). Around here, other than Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, everything else doesn't open until then so you get done at Kohls and have no place to go!

Yeah, I think in years past they've opened at 4 or 5am. I like it that early because there really aren't that many people there (they're waiting on line at Toys R Us and Wal Mart!) Even though 3am is insane, I'm sure I'll be there. :P

kellybelly0513
11-06-2010, 09:00 AM
I don't think any of the deals are that great. 50% off toys? They do that all the time!

babybell
11-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Is the barbie doll deal good. They are 5.99 and there is a barbie doll and some clothes. I was wondering if its worth it to put some away for b-day gifts. Or do girls have too many barbies. I have boys so I am not sure.

The fleece sheets are heavenly!! My mom bought them for me last year. And they are cozy in the winters here in New England. I think they would make a great gift for the people on your list that are always cold. I highly recommend them. They are 20 on black friday.

Do you have a link for the fleece sheets? I can't find them.

MomtoNico
11-08-2010, 10:02 AM
http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page_multiple.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=8455 24892673502&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374753886060&searchTerm=fleece+sheets&bmUID=1289224936264

fleece sheets.