PDA

View Full Version : Any other portable gaming devices besides Ninetendo DS and PSP?

jess_g
11-05-2010, 01:47 PM
These are the only 2 that I know aobut. We are done with the leapster after having them for 4 years and my kdis want something with more variety of games. So what is out there that your kids like? And anything new comming for xmas? This would be for a 7 and 10 yr old boys and we are defenitly looking for something portable.

Thanks,

Jessica.

sariana
11-05-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm curious: Did your older DC use the Leapster until age 10? Or was the 4 years a combined total for the two of them?

I'm considering a Leapster Explorer for my immature 6-year-old boy. His almost-3-year-old sister could use it if he outgrows it quickly, but I would rather it lasted him for a while.

jess_g
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm curious: Did your older DC use the Leapster until age 10? Or was the 4 years a combined total for the two of them?

I'm considering a Leapster Explorer for my immature 6-year-old boy. His almost-3-year-old sister could use it if he outgrows it quickly, but I would rather it lasted him for a while.

Well it got used upto about age 8. Since then we have not needed anything portable, but now that we are carpooling again we realy need something to make car rides less boring (my sons words).

mezzona
11-05-2010, 02:07 PM
an old 1st gen iphone without a phone plan of course.. lots of free or cheap games available on app store or whatnot. an itouch is probably cheaper, but the 1st gen iphones are nearly indestructible.