PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Short Hair - what do they do?

alien_host
11-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I can't remember if I asked this here....sorry! I tried searching and didn't find much.

Anyway DD has chin length hair and it is very straight. What options do they have for her at the BBB for her hair?

I'm trying to decide if I should book it. I think she would be thrilled as she currently still loves princesses. We'd bring our own dress and get the basic package but I wonder how they would handle her hair.

TIA!

bubbaray
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
They can add in hair extensions still. They use gel and hair spray to shellac it in place, LOL.

lhafer
11-06-2010, 11:10 AM
They can also do glitter and other styles.

alien_host
11-06-2010, 11:24 AM
hair extentions - seriously? LOL!

OK so we have CRT at 12:15. If I did BBB at 11 is that enough time, assuming I can get it? Is 10:30 better?

I sort of feel the BBB/CRT may take up so much time! But we will do MK more than one day. What to do, what to do?

bubbaray
11-06-2010, 11:25 AM
I can't help on how long it will take you to get from BBB to CRT, but you should leave at least an hour for the makeover.

TwinFoxes
11-06-2010, 12:46 PM
They're both in the castle, maybe 5 minutes?

BTW, not that you asked, but I saw some girls who had gone to BBB, and they all looked very cute, and age appropriate. They didn't look "made up" at all. I know in the past some people wondered what the makeover was like. :)

alien_host
11-06-2010, 01:43 PM
They're both in the castle, maybe 5 minutes?

BTW, not that you asked, but I saw some girls who had gone to BBB, and they all looked very cute, and age appropriate. They didn't look "made up" at all. I know in the past some people wondered what the makeover was like. :)

At least the "commute" is short since they are both in the same building, I'm more worried if the appointment runs late etc.

BTW do you tip your Fairy God Mother in Training (is that what she is called?) on top of the price? If so is it the usual 15-20% tip you would do for a hair dresser type thing?

I'm glad to hear that the girls didn't look too made up...I remember that thread last year.

Bubbaray, thanks for the tip on leaving an hour for the makeover.

I'm thinking I should book it and then cancel later. Do you leave a deposit when booking?

TwinFoxes
11-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I just wanted to come back and mention there are two BBB, one is in DT Disney. I assumed you're booking the MK one, but I just wanted to make sure you had the right one.

We didn't go, so I can't answer re:tipping. Does it mention on the website if it's included?

bubbaray
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
We tipped 20% extra at the DL location.