PDA

View Full Version : Kids Recliner/Big Lots coupon

MamaInMarch
11-07-2010, 11:25 AM
I am looking for a little lay-z-boy style recliner for my DS. I have seen them locally for $60, on sale for $50 and $45 this Sunday in the Big Lots paper. Does anyone have any brand recommendations? Seen them cheaper? I know Big Lots occasionally sends out 20% coupons as well. Any floating around anywhere? Thanks!!!

Pinky
11-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Are these toddler sized? Do they have a recliner mechanism? I haven't ever seen anything, so just curious. We've been eyeing thing black wing back leather chair at Target. It's so cute and matches our recliners but doesn't recline.

MWmom
11-07-2010, 04:46 PM
We just saw a chocolate brown recliner at Costco today. It was $50 and nice quality. I haven't been in the market for a chair so can't compare it to others.

Megano
11-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Just saw the chair at Costco. It's brown faux suede. I didn't see a reclining mechanism but it reclines if you pull up the foot rest or lean back (I'm assuming). $50.

MamaInMarch
11-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Yes, toddler size and it reclines but no lever or button. You have to press the chairback back or lift the leg rest.

Thanks for the Costco tip... we don't have store locally but I'm going to check the website.