PDA

View Full Version : Amazon or Diapers.com?

lhafer
11-08-2010, 09:01 AM
We are leaving in 18 days and we will be there for 10 days!! :yay: We will have a 4.5 year old and a 9 month old.

I think I want to buy things like diapers, wipes, baby food etc online and have it shipped to the resort because it will take up a TON of room in our luggage. Since we are paying baggage fees, I don't want to take more than necessary.

So is it better to use amazon.com or diapers.com? I have a Prime membership, so usually shipping is free on most stuff. I have used Diapers.com before as well, so the first time customer discount wouldn't apply to me. I would want to get diapers, wipes, baby food, formula, inflatable bath tub, etc.

And I know that Amazon just bought diapers.com. Not sure how that will change things.

Kaylee31
11-09-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd say Amazon. I just prefer them over Diapers. I think they have better prices, especially with the S&S for diapers and baby food. Plus, I have ordered a ton of stuff from them over the years and they have always shipped fast and had the order right. I've only ordered a few things from Diapers and they have messed my order up twice. Most notably, I ordered a stroller and they sent me a Radio Flyer wagon! GL and hope you have a great time!

lhafer
11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
What kind of worries me about using Amazon is possibly stuff coming from different vendors.

Does anyone know if when ordering from Diapers.com, would it all come in one package? If I use Amazon, each thing would be in a different package. And right now I have about 5 different things I am ordering.

arivecchi
11-11-2010, 09:46 AM
I would do diapers just because they have better CS if something goes wrong and yes - it should all come in one box unless items are coming from different warehouses.