PDA

View Full Version : Groupon- New England Zoo memebership 55

MomtoNico
11-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I have a couple of questions. Do you still have to pay half of the admission with this? I bought a memebership last year thru bpzoo.com and had to pay 1/2 price to get into the stone zoo and frankilin park zoo.

Do you think I could split this with my SIL. It says there are three card holders. Any thoughts. Thanks

By the way the one from bpzoo.org - the membership included the musuem of science. Which is where I plan on going today.

Twoboos
11-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Don't know about the groupon info, but if you're going to the MOS be aware that there's construction going on over there. Something about the bridge by there and only one lane of traffic. Sounds messy! (As if Boston traffic isn't messy enough! :))

MomtoNico
11-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks for saying that. I heard something on the news about it. Maybe I wont go now. I didnt realize it was near the MOS. Now I will have to think of something else to do.

Twoboos
11-08-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure it's over there. I remember hearing about it and thinking "No MOS for us for the next month!"

You may want to double check, though.

ETA: here's a link. http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/25668600/detail.html

Jacobsmom
11-08-2010, 10:30 AM
We had a membership to Franklin Park Zoo last year and you could get in there and at Stone Zoo for no additional charge. They have a Reciprocity List on their website where if you go to other zoos you can get in free or 50% off. There are a few that are 50% off in MA. I think it's a good deal.

AbbysMom
11-08-2010, 10:30 AM
We were there Sat. It was easy to get there but we had to drive into Cambridge and find another way back into Boston. Wouldn't have been too bad if we hadn't missed the sign!

MomtoNico
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
It looks like if you buy through bpzoo.org you have to pay 1/2 price to get into the stone or franklin zoo. But get into the MOS for free. If you buy thru groupon- you get into the zoos for free and it doesnt include MOS at all.