PDA

View Full Version : Pack and Play Newborn napper cover?

buttah
11-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I went to purchase a few washable covers for the Graco PNP, newborn napper and the changing station and I was surprised to find they don't exist. At least not at BRU. Am I missing something or is this the general consensus.

candaceb
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I just used lap pads. I don't think it would work with an especially wiggly baby, but my little guy is swaddled whenever he's in the bassinet, so he's not moving. They're near the crib sheets and changing table covers at Target.

lhafer
11-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Additional covers don't exist. But you can take off the cover and wash it. When that happens you can just put the baby in the bassinet part.

jbbhb
11-09-2010, 07:47 PM
I just used three cloth diapers- one vertically down each side, then one vertically down the middle overlapping the outside two. That cover is a total pain to wash so this was much easier. Also, a hand towel worked perfectly as a soft cover for the changing table portion of the pank n play.

indigo99
11-10-2010, 01:24 AM
For the changing station, we used the waterproof sheet savers (with ties on the corners for use over the crib mattress). The're the perfect size (about 14x30") and quilted so they're cushy. You can cut the ties off if you want, but they didn't bother me.