PDA

View Full Version : My weeklong review of the new Lands End Diaper Bag!

LD92599
11-10-2010, 11:55 AM
On a scale of 1-10 I'll give it an 8!

I used it for a week in Disney. I'd been looking at the LeSportSac backpack and am so glad I went for the LE for a few reasons:

price
more masculin (not that my DH would carry it anyway)
more organized
stroller buckles plus it's tote OR backpack

I had it attached to a BJCM. The Stroller buckles are awesome! The bag hung nicely and only got in the way of my knee's when the stroller was fully reclined. The stroller didn't tip at all w/ the bag on it when DS2 was out of it either.

Yes, the bag is deep but i'll keep it for all day outings, trips into NYC, etc. It's a great bag for that usage for quick trips. Granted, with DS2 in daycare M-F i barely use a bag now anyway except for weekends.

Love the blue interior. Love the elastic pockets inside. Love Love Love the 2 water bottle pockets on the outside.

Seriously for $28.xx (30% off and free shipping) you can't go wrong. Plus it matched my red LL Bean Duffel. And made the stroller stand out a little better in the sea of strollers at Disney (oh and an aside i stuck a bib on the handlebar for convenience but that made it SO much better to find the stroller in the sea of strollers - a large bib!).

Part of the deepness means I have the 'center' of the bag to stick our jackets in, a blanket etc.

Also, i used a LeSportSac hipster (the larger one..can't think of the name) that has the 3 zippered sections. I put a disposable changing pad, pack of soft wipes and 3 diapers in it and that was PERFECT along w/ my stuff. I also had a caribener w/ 2 paci's attached on the strap.

larig
11-10-2010, 02:04 PM
great review, is it this one?
http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-397114_A7.html?amp;CM_MERCH=REC-_-FPPP-_-GGT-_-2-_-397114-_-397113

I'm thinking about getting the red one for a friend for her birthday. She has a Summit in red, and thought it might look good with it.

LD92599
11-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Yes that's it!!

mackmama
11-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the great review- I might go get this for a friend! :)

striser2
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the great review. Our first baby is due June 2011 and I have been looking for just the right diaper bag. Sounds like this may be the one!