PDA

View Full Version : Finding your stroller in the sea of strollers!

LD92599
11-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Our first day there last week and our 1st ride no less, we came out of Buzz Lightyear and couldn't find our stroller! I quickly learned about their parking of strollers etc but it was over by a different ride, not even with the strollers from Buzz.

Anyway....out of convenience and no where else to put it, I had a red and white bib that read "tough cookie" on it and strapped it to the handlebar of the BJCM. From that point on it made it SO easy to spot the stroller!

I also used caribiners to attach paci's to the strap of my bag, which helped to keep them handy!

I'll update more later......but this is a good start!

Mommy2Abby
11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Totally agree - we tied a bright hot pink bandana to our stroller, and also had some ribbon with strawberries tied to it -- made it sooooo much easier to find! Definitely bring something bright colored to tie to it!

LarsMal
11-12-2010, 06:24 PM
The first time they moved ours I freaked out! We had a rental from Magic Strollers, so our name was on that one, but I couldn't find it anywhere! After we realized what they do with the stroller shuffle I was more relaxed about finding both of my strollers. The worst was when they weren't parked next to each other. I wish I had thought to tether them together while they were parked so they would stay together. Luckily my red P3 was pretty easy to spot.

hellokitty
11-14-2010, 02:03 AM
Totally agree - we tied a bright hot pink bandana to our stroller, and also had some ribbon with strawberries tied to it -- made it sooooo much easier to find! Definitely bring something bright colored to tie to it!

Lol, I also use a hot pink bandana on our stroller handle so it makes it easy to spot!

MissyL11
11-14-2010, 04:29 PM
we put orange colored duck tape around the handles of our strollers so that we could find them. It worked great......

cheri
11-14-2010, 07:07 PM
I was going to buy colored duct tape, but never got around to it. We were lazy--we just left the gate check tags (neon pink) on the strollers. It actually worked well.

klwa
11-15-2010, 07:52 AM
I've got a hot pink scarf that I tie around the handles. :) (I'm sensing a hot pink trend here though. :) )