PDA

View Full Version : 25% off at Boden + free shipping

mshen
11-10-2010, 07:34 PM
So I called today to place my voucher order and the CS person said I have a 25% + free shipping offer on my account. I don't know the code but it sounds like everyone has the same offer on their account. If you input your quick service number (from catalog), it should show up. If you don't know it, you can call CS and find out. The CS person said that each account can use it 3 times until Nov 30. HTH
________
Buy Vaporgenie (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Ceepa
11-10-2010, 07:47 PM
say what?

Twoboos
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Are you sure it was 25% not $25?

lchang25000
11-10-2010, 08:56 PM
It is 25% off and you can stack the voucher with it. I got a 25% off code from someone on another board.

mshen
11-10-2010, 09:44 PM
It is 25% off and you can stack the voucher with it. I got a 25% off code from someone on another board.

yup, exactly. I got 25% off and free shipping, and paid (in part) with my $25 voucher. smokin' deal!
________
Starcraft Replays (http://screplays.com/replays)

C&C's mom
11-10-2010, 09:50 PM
:yay: I am totally ordering some stuff!

army_mom
11-10-2010, 10:08 PM
ahhh...I *just* placed my order a few hours ago...any idea if I can call and get the additional 5%?

citymama
11-10-2010, 10:17 PM
ahhh...I *just* placed my order a few hours ago...any idea if I can call and get the additional 5%?

Same here - bummer, dude! And it was a big order too. Does it include fs/fr?

lchang25000
11-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Same here - bummer, dude! And it was a big order too. Does it include fs/fr?

Only fs, no fr, but I always use a free return slip which works everytime!

Twoboos
11-10-2010, 10:34 PM
yup, exactly. I got 25% off and free shipping, and paid (in part) with my $25 voucher. smokin' deal!

Holy. Cow. ANd I don't have time to shop!!! My head may explode, when does the 25% code expire???

judithchu
11-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Can the 25% off stack up with the buy 2 get a third for $1 deal?

lchang25000
11-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Can the 25% off stack up with the buy 2 get a third for $1 deal?

No, it can't be stacked since both require a code.

Dream
11-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Hmmm I can't find my boden catalogs to get the quick service number. I guess I can to call CS tomorrow.

cuca_
11-11-2010, 08:06 AM
I tried my quick service number and only got free shipping!! :(

mshen
11-11-2010, 12:14 PM
carmen, i'll pm you. PP, the code expires Nov 30th.

katrich
11-11-2010, 12:37 PM
I just tried my quick service number and it is still Buy 2 and get third for $1. I wonder if it will change tomorrow when the current promotion ends.

I really want a new dress. If anyone isn't going to use their code three times I would really appreciate the code.

Thanks
Katherine

lchang25000
11-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I just tried my quick service number and it is still Buy 2 and get third for $1. I wonder if it will change tomorrow when the current promotion ends.

I really want a new dress. If anyone isn't going to use their code three times I would really appreciate the code.

Thanks
Katherine
Found a generic 25% off plus fs code: H644

cuca_
11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
carmen, i'll pm you. PP, the code expires Nov 30th.

Thank you so much!!!

Dream
11-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Can I used the generic 25% off coupon on spring review? Its better than the 20% off they're offering.

I would like to order some other things from their current catelog and hoping to use the buy 2 get 1 for $1. Does anyone know when this would expire?

lchang25000
11-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Can I used the generic 25% off coupon on spring review? Its better than the 20% off they're offering.

I would like to order some other things from their current catelog and hoping to use the buy 2 get 1 for $1. Does anyone know when this would expire?

No, the 25% off code is only good for fall/winter items, The b2g1 code expires tom!

Jo..
11-11-2010, 03:24 PM
someone else posted the code in another thread expires nov 30

H644

katrich
11-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Found a generic 25% off plus fs code: H644

Thank you!!!!!

boltfam
11-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Will Boden PA if I ordered with a code for 20% off?

mommylamb
11-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Will Boden PA if I ordered with a code for 20% off?

They've done this for me in the past, but I caught it almost immediately. Call them.

BTW, I never got a $25 off voucher, so I called CS and they put one into my account since I called. They did tell me that the vouchers are going to people randomly, and not everyone is getting them.

madicade
11-11-2010, 06:48 PM
I received mine yesterday and there was someone else's voucher inside my envelope too. They live a few blocks away from me so I just dropped it in their mailbox. Just wanted to mention it...this might have happened to other people too.

boltfam
11-11-2010, 11:49 PM
I received mine yesterday and there was someone else's voucher inside my envelope too. They live a few blocks away from me so I just dropped it in their mailbox. Just wanted to mention it...this might have happened to other people too.

That was really nice of you to drop it off!

They've done this for me in the past, but I caught it almost immediately. Call them.

:yay:I love Boden! They credited my account for the difference!

mjmamma
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
SOOOO, I called to see if I could get the $25 applied to my account (since I did not receive a letter voucher). I was put on with a Team Leader who explained that it was an incentive sent to infrequent orderers. She was really so very apologetic about it. When I paused, she was stammering. I felt bad. I think I could have totally gotten it if I was even a touch aggressive. She offered me the 25% off code and I said no problem. I'm not looking for anything specific and would just try to enter it under special instructions if I place an order anyway. I rarely feel badly in these situations...she was good ;)

mommylamb
11-12-2010, 09:59 AM
SOOOO, I called to see if I could get the $25 applied to my account (since I did not receive a letter voucher). I was put on with a Team Leader who explained that it was an incentive sent to infrequent orderers. She was really so very apologetic about it. When I paused, she was stammering. I felt bad. I think I could have totally gotten it if I was even a touch aggressive. She offered me the 25% off code and I said no problem. I'm not looking for anything specific and would just try to enter it under special instructions if I place an order anyway. I rarely feel badly in these situations...she was good ;)

Wow, the person I spoke to just said that since I had called, she would give it to me. I didn't push her at all. That's too bad. I bet there were lots of people like me who called them and they had to crack down. Sorry.

mjmamma
11-12-2010, 10:54 AM
That's what I figured since when I asked, she immediately put me on hold and a Team Leader came back on. There had been almost no discussion prior so I think that must be the protocol now. I can also be quite persistent but I get a ton of deals that I didn't want to hassle anyone. Bad shopping karma pre Christmas cannot be a good thing:)
I may email them though, lol.

daphne
11-12-2010, 11:25 AM
That's what I figured since when I asked, she immediately put me on hold and a Team Leader came back on. There had been almost no discussion prior so I think that must be the protocol now. I can also be quite persistent but I get a ton of deals that I didn't want to hassle anyone. Bad shopping karma pre Christmas cannot be a good thing:)
I may email them though, lol.

You have a super attitude & good perspective. I think it's easy for us to get bargain-crazy and greedy...
eta - just re-read & saw your part about emailing. I suppose it's worth a shot! ;)

mjmamma
11-12-2010, 11:28 AM
You have a super attitude & good perspective. I think it's easy for us to get bargain-crazy and greedy...
eta - just re-read & saw your part about emailing. I suppose it's worth a shot! ;)
Thanks, lol.
I did email them though. I couldn't resist, but I was still casual about it.

Multimama
11-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm so sad I didn't get one, I already planned what I was going to order with it! But I don't think I'll call about it because I don't want to have to beg. Maybe they'll run the program again and the hope of a $25 credit will help me resist ordering now so I can qualify as an "infrequent orderer" during the next promotion. :)

YouAreTheFocus
11-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Do items that are sold out ever come back? I wanted to get the baby boys penguin shirt, but it's no longer available in the size I need. :(

ETA: It is 5 weeks for the other sizes, but just an X for mine.

boltfam
11-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Do items that are sold out ever come back? I wanted to get the baby boys penguin shirt, but it's no longer available in the size I need. :(

I'm not positive as I've only been a boden shopper for about a year, but I don't think so. If they were going to come back, they would probably have a number of weeks in the box. However, if someone returns an item, it will show up on the website. You'll just have to stalk the site.

lchang25000
11-12-2010, 03:45 PM

ETA: It is 5 weeks for the other sizes, but just an X for mine.

Call CS. There have been times where something I want shows OOS online, but when I call them, they say it shows very low stock (1-2 left) in their computer system and I have received those items with no problems.

Dream
11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Call CS. There have been times where something I want shows OOS online, but when I call them, they say it shows very low stock (1-2 left) in their computer system and I have received those items with no problems.

Thank you for posting this. I just called in to check on an item that was out of stock and CS said they have 1-2 left and placed an order for me. Doesn't gurantee that I'll get it but let's see. And CS applied a 25% off with f/s so I got it for $15.:yay:

jacksmomtobe
11-12-2010, 10:48 PM
THANK You for posting the code. I saw the other day that I could use my voucher along with the buy 2 get one item for a $1 but didn't have my credit card by the computer (the cc card co changed my # recently for security purposes and I haven't memorized the new one...which has probably saved me some dough esp on Boden!). When I went back in this evening the buy 2 promo didn't work and I was so mad that I hadn't placed my order sooner but this code worked & it was cheaper. :) THANK YOU THANK YOU

lchang25000
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
THANK You for posting the code. I saw the other day that I could use my voucher along with the buy 2 get one item for a $1 but didn't have my credit card by the computer (the cc card co changed my # recently for security purposes and I haven't memorized the new one...which has probably saved me some dough esp on Boden!). When I went back in this evening the buy 2 promo didn't work and I was so mad that I hadn't placed my order sooner but this code worked & it was cheaper. :) THANK YOU THANK YOU

Glad the 25% off code was cheaper for you. The buy2 get1 for $1 code was almost $10 cheaper for me than using the 25% of code. I used my voucher as well.

mjmamma
11-14-2010, 10:09 PM
And...I came back from my weekend away and there.it.was! It had Friday's date on it so I suspect they may have mailed it out then. Very excited! It pays to be nice/patient/sulking ;)