PDA

View Full Version : DW Bathrooms: Clean, dirty, in between?

sewarsh
11-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Should I bring toilet paper? how about seat covers?
Are these not necessary?
Thanks!

DebbieJ
11-11-2010, 12:31 AM
not necessary AT ALL. WDW is very very clean.

Momof3Labs
11-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Just post-it notes for the automatic flush toilets, if your DD has any problem with that. Definitely not TP - they stay right on top of that stuff!!

bluestarfish18
11-11-2010, 02:34 AM
When I worked at DL (eons ago), there were cast members whose sole job was to stay in a single bathroom and keep it clean. TP, seat covers and paper towels were replaced every hour. The floors were constantly cleaned and the trash was always only half full. You can be assured that the restrooms at WDW are just as clean.

lhafer
11-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Just post-it notes for the automatic flush toilets, if your DD has any problem with that. Definitely not TP - they stay right on top of that stuff!!

It's cheaper to get a strip of TP and drape it over the sensor. My daughter hates to hear toilet flushing! I have to do this every time we go in a public restroom with automatic flushers.

egoldber
11-11-2010, 07:54 AM
I agree with the above. WDW has spoiled me for other theme park bathrooms. By comparison, I thought Sesame Place was disgusting when we went there.

clc053103
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
I agree with the above. WDW has spoiled me for other theme park bathrooms. By comparison, I thought Sesame Place was disgusting when we went there.

Oh gosh you are right- Sesame is no Disney!!!

elektra
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM
When I worked at DL (eons ago), there were cast members whose sole job was to stay in a single bathroom and keep it clean. TP, seat covers and paper towels were replaced every hour. The floors were constantly cleaned and the trash was always only half full. You can be assured that the restrooms at WDW are just as clean.

I've had several relatives work as sweepers at DL. They don't use random outsourced janitors- it's Disney quality all the way!

boolady
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM

Sesame Place's bathrooms are horrible. I think it's really unacceptable for a place that is supposed to cater to families and for a place that costs what it does to go there.