PDA

View Full Version : 20% off Disney Store, online and in store

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 10:00 AM
20% off entire purchase and free shipping over $75 with code DISNEYFAN

Printable coupon available for in store. Good for park merchandise in store.
http://www.disneystore.com/

On the printable for in store it looks like you get 25% off if you bring in a t-shirt to be recycled.

mom2mack&max
11-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Too bad it's only good until the 15th! We arrive at DisneyWorld on the 18th.

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Has anyone been in a Disney store recently and know if they carry the CARS diecast cars in store? The one in our mall closed and i'd have to drive a little ways to check another.
I'm specifically looking for Red the firetruck and Fillmore the hippie van, ds loves these 2 characters and TRU didn't have them by themselves.

MomtoNico
11-11-2010, 12:42 PM
My son is a huge CARS fan too - I did see them at my Disney store. They are usually 5 each. I think we have the fire truck. They are bigger than a matchbox car- I dont think they have anything that small. I plan on going tonight after my DH gets home from work. So if you want me to check anything out let me know.

Mikey0709
11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
YES! Saw them at the disney outlet last weekend and i believe the cars were 2/$10.

stephlev
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Yes, they carry the Diecast cars in store.

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Thanks everyone, I guess I better take a trip to the closest Disney Store.

twinstar
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks! I almost forgot about this!

I don't think the coupon can be used in the parks though. The small print says the coupon is good at the Disneystore or disneystore.com, and includes park merchandise, which they do sell in stores and online through the Disneystore.

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Thanks! I almost forgot about this!

I don't think the coupon can be used in the parks though. The small print says the coupon is good at the Disneystore or disneystore.com, and includes park merchandise, which they do sell in stores and online through the Disneystore.

Thanks, I will edit. I had no idea park merchandise was sold in disney stores. My local store has been gone almost 2 years and prior to that I didn't really have a reason to go in! I just assumed and we know what happens when a person does that... :O)

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Has anyone tried recycling a t-shirt? I'm wondering if it should be a shirt that can be donated or an old, old tee that they are recycling for other purposes.

clc053103
11-11-2010, 09:41 PM
RE: Die Cast Cars in store- as of last year, the ones in the store were a larger die cast vehicle, not the same "matchbox/hotwheels" size that are sold at TRU, Target etc.

As a side note, Red in the original sized collection is rare. We have one, purchased at a K Mart, and I've been stopped about it many times. However, I do see Red on line in the larger die cast for $5.50.

Babymakes3
11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
RE: Die Cast Cars in store- as of last year, the ones in the store were a larger die cast vehicle, not the same "matchbox/hotwheels" size that are sold at TRU, Target etc.

As a side note, Red is rare. We have one, purchased at a K Mart, and I've been stopped about it many times.

I just pulled Disneys back up again and it's got pretty bad reviews.
http://www.disneystore.com/vehicles-rc-toys-red-the-fire-engine-die-cast-car/mp/1246883/1000268/

I guess I will check out kmart and target next. I didn't find what I wanted at TRU without buying a $50 set.

clc053103
11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I just pulled Disneys back up again and it's got pretty bad reviews.
http://www.disneystore.com/vehicles-rc-toys-red-the-fire-engine-die-cast-car/mp/1246883/1000268/

I guess I will check out kmart and target next. I didn't find what I wanted at TRU without buying a $50 set.

We had the tractor from Disney's set and it broke- twice- and we finally exchanged it for something else. He told me several of their cars have issues with breaking easily, because of plastic parts on them.

I will keep an eye out for you as well!