PDA

View Full Version : Leapster Explorer $10 off Coupon on Cheerios

kristac
11-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Spotted Leapster Explorer $10 off coupons on the back of specially marked Cheerio boxes.

$59.99 seems to be the sale price everywhere- even on BF from the ad's I've seen.

MrsE916
11-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Current price on Amazon is $49.67.

Chag78
11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Current price on Amazon is $49.67.

but you can't use the coupon!!!

MrsE916
11-11-2010, 12:27 PM
but you can't use the coupon!!!

True, but I'd rather just get it at that price with super saver shipping and no sales tax.

Chag78
11-11-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure if I should wait to see if it goes lower on amazon or another site? are u going to pull the trigger?

sariana
11-11-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm planning to take DS to buy one with his birthday money by Saturday. We're just going to go to Target. I can't chase around deals the way some of you do (you're very impressive, but it makes me tired just reading about it!), and he's paying cash, so online is out.

His birthday was in July, BTW, so we've already delayed while I hemmed and hawed. DH still is against it, and I'm still hesitant, but I can't think what else to to get him with the money. The giver specifically requested that he buy something and that it not go into his college account. (She's almost 93, so we'll honor her request.:))

I know he will like it, even though he's already 6. He's immature and still likes to play with his "baby" computer even though he's way beyond its skills. So I think he'll enjoy the Explorer for a while. I'm hoping the math games will help him learn his arithmetic facts.

None of our Cheerios have a coupon, though. :( I've seen posts about it before, so I checked, but nothin'.