PDA

View Full Version : Dress up clothes for boys?

JoyNChrist
11-11-2010, 07:25 PM
And the award for most posts about Christmas presents today goes to...

Anyway, I'm thinking of dress up clothes for Avery (he's really into imaginative play lately). Where do you get yours?

If I would've been smart I would have stocked up on clearanced Halloween costumes, but I didn't.

katydid1971
11-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I saw some really cute M&D dress up outfits (fireman, chef, policeman, etc) at Border's plus it was B1G1 half off. I don't remember the price but with the 40% off coupons that come out a lot they would be an ok deal.

Raidra
11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
My boys love dress-ups. :) Their favorites over the years have been those Aeromax astronaut and fighter pilot outfits, Imaginarium dress-ups (cowboy, train conductor, and doctor), Star Wars costumes, and playsilk capes.

I was looking at Costume Express the other day and they seemed to have a lot of stuff on clearance. I didn't look too close (what I was looking for wasn't on clearance), but it's worth a shot.

elephantmeg
11-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I hit walmart at 90% off and got DS a Dr outfit, a skeleton, a knight, astronaut, superman, the dragon and the boy from how to train your dragon (we watched 10 min of the movie before he decided it was too scary) etc.

hellokitty
11-12-2010, 03:46 PM
I always stock up post-halloween during the clearance sales and get costumes that way. I wish they sold more dress up sets for boys, it seems like you can always find them for girls, but never for boys.