PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Shutterfly calendar or photo book deals

fattytuna
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone remembers from last year when Shutterfly has their best calendar or photo books deals around this time of the year? Right after Thanksgiving?

TIA!

mommymy
11-12-2010, 12:29 AM
I ordered three books from them last year right after Thanksgiving and remember getting a really good deal with free shipping. I didn't know if they would be offering the same deal so I ended up getting my books done early this year and used snapfish when they had buy one get 2 books free last week. I think Shutterfly has better quality though. Hope you get another good deal this year!

fattytuna
11-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the info! I need to finish my books soon so I can be ready when the time comes :)

sewarsh
11-12-2010, 08:49 AM
look on ebay. lots of people sell their codes for free books.

janine
11-12-2010, 10:05 AM
interesting on snapfish being better quality and the free book codes on ebay (is that for shutterfly or SF)?

i just ordered a photo book from shutteryfly since they are 30% off and then I got a 20% off code which was good for 2 days. Who knows if this was as good as it gets though.with all the extra pages I had to add i ended up paying quite a bit. I really needed to catch up on photos though!

aim3304
11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Does anyone use Kodak Gallery? Are these photo books just as good? Just wondering, as this is where I have all my photos downloaded!