PDA

View Full Version : Any tea parties for 4 YO in WDW?

sewarsh
11-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I called about the one at 1900 Park Fare (Wonderland Tea Party) but they said it was a drop-off tea party & craft for the kids. If I'm paying $50 for DD to do this for 1 hour than I want to be there for it!!

Any other suggestion for a tea party?
I think DD would love it.

Thanks.

Tinkerbell313
11-12-2010, 05:16 PM
The other tea party that I am aware of is My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party. This tea party you can attend with your daughter; the price is for you and your daughter...it is $250.00 which includes lunch and the stuff mentioned before.

My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party (copied from Walt Disney World's Website)

The Garden View Tea Lounge hosts My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party, a fantasy-come-true with exciting gifts for your special princess (or prince). Princess Aurora may even join the fun at this enchanting party.

Girls 3 to11 years old are encouraged to attend dressed as their favorite Disney Princess, and a parent will need to accompany the young Royal. Your hostess, an enchanted rose called Rose Petal or one of her magical friends, will entertain the princesses with storytelling and songs. As they sip tea (which magically tastes like juice), the girls will receive the royal treatment and perhaps a special visit from Princess Aurora or another regal guest.

Each princess receives a selection of gifts as a keepsake of her storybook morning:

A special 18-inch My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown plus accessories
Her own ribbon tiara, silver Princess link bracelet, fresh rose, special princess scrapbook page and a "Best Friend" certificate

Young princes who are invited to the tea will receive a plush Duffy the Disney Bear and a Mickey pirates cap.

Disney Characters who appear:

Princess Aurora