PDA

View Full Version : ISO: dark brown leggings-(inexpensive)

SammyeGail
11-12-2010, 08:04 PM
I finally broke down and bought myself some tall boots during the Amazon Mom 20% off endless sale, these are the ones I got, in chocolate, black was not on sale at all:

http://www.endless.com/dp/B0021L8CBA?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8

They don't have the warm fuzzy stuff in the foot area, but with some insoles added they are super comfortable.

I am just wearing them around the house, I also wear leggings around the house. I've looked online and the only place I've seen brown leggings is Boden, they are sold out.

I feel a bit like a dork wearing brown boots with gray leggings at home, but I would love to have a pair of dark brown leggings so I could actually make an outfit I could wear out of the house! I also have a cute denim skirt but my stark white knees would blind people. I don't like tights (too binding on my waist), would love to layer leggings under the skirt.

Anyone seen any anywhere?? I don't live near alot of stores so online shopping is best for me.

TU!!!

DietCokeLover
11-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I saw some at Walmart for $5.50.

ThreeofUs
11-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Kohl's? I like their Vera Wang leggings, and they are on sale right now.

Sweetum
11-12-2010, 08:55 PM
I got a pair of black ones from old navy. I saw some in brown while I was there, although I don't see them online anymore.

ETA: $8

jvs195
11-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Hue seems to have most colors of the rainbow. I've seen them at most department stores (Macy's, NOrdstrom, Lord and Taylor...) and sometimes Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Marshalls although brown is probably the color I've seen least.

ETA: American Apparel has most colors: http://store.americanapparel.net/8328.html?cid=905

DrSally
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I'd try the Vera Wang ones at Kohls (they seem nice and soft) or try TJ Max/Marshalls (I've seen HUE ones there).

ett
11-12-2010, 11:42 PM
I picked up a brown pair of Hue leggings at Nordstrom Rack for $6 on clearance a couple of months ago.