PDA

View Full Version : If you wear leggings

jgenie
11-12-2010, 09:45 PM
what size are you? I used to be a size 2/4 but after DS2 I'm still a 6 and will be here until I wean him at 18 months hopefully. Just wondering about size and body type of everyone else. I only see tall / thin women wearing them here. TIA

jvs195
11-12-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm tall but not thin. I wear them like they were tights mostly with dresses not shorter tops. If warm enough ballet flats if not boots. I think the key is how your top fits and where it hits you. IMO you should not expose your butt in leggings (other than in Yoga class)

MmeSunny
11-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I have recently lost 110 lbs. Without surgery. I now wear a 12 or 14 pants.

I proudly wear leggings. I rock those b*tches. I should. I worked very hard to get where I am physically and I have awesome curves.

Some people might think my body should not be that much on display. I don't care. They are comfortable and my a$$ kicks theirs anyday.

boltfam
11-12-2010, 10:46 PM

I proudly wear leggings. I rock those b*tches. I should. I worked very hard to get where I am physically and I have awesome curves.

Some people might think my body should not be that much on display. I don't care. They are comfortable and my a$$ kicks theirs anyday.]]

Wow! Way to go!

TwinFoxes
11-12-2010, 11:08 PM

Some people might think my body should not be that much on display. I don't care. They are comfortable and my a$$ kicks theirs anyday.

:cheerleader1: :thumbsup: :applause:

You rock!

OP, I agree that it's the length of your top that matters. I see women of all sizes rocking the look, and women of all sizes who should be Glamour don'ts in leggings. Getting leggings that fit well matters too, not too loose or too tight.