PDA

View Full Version : Annie's Mac & Cheese $0.49 @ Kroger

o_mom
11-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Kroger is has Annies mac&cheese on sale for $.99. When you buy 10 you get $5 off making it $.49/box.

Check your local ads as some run Sun-Sat, some Thurs-Wed, etc. If it's not there this week, it might be next week. If there is no Kroger in your area, check the other stores in the chain - Ralphs, King Sooper, etc. - as the last time this deal was around it was at those stores too. You can find a list of their stores here: http://www.thekrogerco.com/ (http://www.thekrogerco.com/)

nrp
11-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks! I don't usually shop at Kroger, but I'll have to swing by there to check this out.

Pinky
11-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Is the Annie's brand good?

o_mom
11-13-2010, 07:23 PM
We like it. :)

I prefer it over Kraft because it is all-natural (no artifical flavor/color etc.). At that price, it isn't any different in cost than Kraft or even the store brand.

I like the regular blue box best, but DS2 likes the orange box shells as well. The only thing I would say is that if you are one that just dumps everything in the pasta (butter, milk, powder) and then stirs, I don't think it comes out well that way. I melt the butter in the pan, mix the milk and powder, then add to the butter to make the sauce first before putting the pasta back in.

ohsara430
11-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Is the Annie's brand good?

We tried it and actually didn't like it at all, but we are really used to the Kraft blue box stuff.

Jenn27
11-13-2010, 10:26 PM
We like it all! We only eat natural/organic and follow a Feingold-type diet though. I had a bunch of 0.75/2 coupons so I got a bunch for like 12 cents each!! We are stocked ;)

Twin Mom
11-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Where did you get the coupons? I never see Annies coupons.

Thanks.

We like it all! We only eat natural/organic and follow a Feingold-type diet though. I had a bunch of 0.75/2 coupons so I got a bunch for like 12 cents each!! We are stocked ;)

Twin Mom
11-13-2010, 11:08 PM
We only use milk (no butter) per the standard instructions on the box and my DC gobble it down.

We like it. :)

I prefer it over Kraft because it is all-natural (no artifical flavor/color etc.). At that price, it isn't any different in cost than Kraft or even the store brand.

I like the regular blue box best, but DS2 likes the orange box shells as well. The only thing I would say is that if you are one that just dumps everything in the pasta (butter, milk, powder) and then stirs, I don't think it comes out well that way. I melt the butter in the pan, mix the milk and powder, then add to the butter to make the sauce first before putting the pasta back in.

Jenn27
11-14-2010, 01:32 PM
My Kroger had a tearpad of coupons up a few months ago and I grabbed a couple each time I went and saved them for a sale. Annies cycles a $1/box sale every 6 weeks or so but luckily I caught this deal before the coupons expired!