PDA

View Full Version : Stroller ? For 6,3,1

Octobermommy
11-13-2010, 09:11 AM
We are planning on taking my bjcc for the two youngest to wdw. When we went last hear we had two singles for a 2 and 5 yr old. Somedays we took both & sometimes we only took one for the 2 yr old.

Experience? Should I throw in another stroller? I have a maclaren umbrella or a jeep stroller that is more comfy.

lhafer
11-13-2010, 09:23 AM
No experience. We are going in a couple of wee ks with a 4.5 year old and 9 month old. We are taking our BJCC as well. I am also bringing a Maclaren Volo for my 4 year old. I plan on attaching the volo to the bjcc when it's not in use.

Whuch maclaren do you have?

crl
11-13-2010, 10:58 AM
No experience here either. I think 6 is borderline for needing a stroller at wdw. I am not taking one for my 7 year old--he hasn't ridden in one for over two years and I'm just not pushing him, even if it means taking breaks and ending days early.

What would you thinking bringing a baby carrier and carrying the one year old if the 6 year really needed to ride for a bit?

Catherine

Catherine

LarsMal
11-13-2010, 06:10 PM
We had a stroller (rented a double and took our single) for our kids- 5, almost 4, and 18 months. DH didn't think L would need a stroller, but he sat in it quite a bit. We'd have him jump in if we were trying to get somewhere quickly or if we were trying to get through a crowded area. He also fell asleep in it a couple times, and he doesn't nap at home! If you can, I'd take it.

Momof3Labs
11-13-2010, 09:49 PM
At 5yo, DS1 still rode a fair amount. At 6yo he did not. We plan to take a stroller for DS2 this time around (and obviously the girls).

Octobermommy
11-14-2010, 12:56 AM
We have a volo and a bjccd. I can't decide whether to take the single or just take the carrier everyday and let my dd ride if she needs to. At just turning 5 she rode in the stroller about half the time. She never gets in the stroller day to day and hasn't for 2 yrs or so.