PDA

View Full Version : Help Request - Best price on Wii

Tracy53
11-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Hi All -- I'm looking to get a Wii for a Christmas present... I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the best price. I have looked at Walmart.com - they have a Red Wii Bundle with a few games for $229, Amazon has a few different bundle options from $194 - $250 . . . I am new to the gaming thing and want to get the most bang for my buck. I don't mind spending a few more dollars to get a bundle that has 'extras', (but what 'extras' are worth it and will actually be used?) Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!

crl
11-13-2010, 01:51 PM
I've got no real advice as this is dh's assignment for Christmas. But Costco had a red box and a black box each bundled with games and some stuff. They were each under $200.

Catherine

ckso
11-13-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't have any advice on the wii except that now PS3 and Xbox both have wii-like games, I have noticed that the wii accessories and games are on sale all the time. There were a couple of times I saw the accessories on clearance at TRU.

So, I'm going to guess that you should keep your eyes open since there's a really good chance they'll go on sale for Black Friday. Last year for example, I remember a bundle deal at amazon which didn't last too long but it was about $150. Target and Walmart *I think* sold it at retail price but were giving out $25 or $50 GC.

alien_host
11-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Check TJMaxx, last year I bought one there for about $155. It came w/ wii sports game.