PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of hormonal surge during early pregnancy??

littlebird
11-14-2010, 12:17 AM
I am 10 DPO and twice in the last 2 days my ears have been red for maybe 20 minutes, and I feel hot from the neck up to my cheeks, including my ears. The redness subsides before the feeling of hotness does. Also, I had bright red cheeks, albeit not hot, at 6-7 DPO. I've heard these things might be due to a hormonal surge during pregnancy. Several months ago, I had an ectopic pregnancy, and my DH remembers that I experienced it at that time, but I honestly don't remember, nor do I remember it from a miscarriage I had or when I was pregnant with DD. Have any of you experienced something similar?? Thanks!

luckytwenty
11-14-2010, 10:17 AM
I remember being less cold at night right before I found out I was pregnant, and I'd been charting and saw my temps go up a lot the last few days before I found out, but nothing like what you're describing. Good luck!! Are you going to test soon?

daisymommy
11-14-2010, 12:40 PM
I remember feeling those hot surges, along with all over body hot flashes, the last 2 times I was pregnant.

littlebird
11-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Thank you both! I remember feeling warmer all over, but this ear burning feeling, especially two days in a row, is really annoying. This cycle, I did take 3 times more Clomid than I have in the past, so after thinking about it, maybe it could be due to that?

Are you going to test soon?

I'll probably test in the next 3 days, so I can contact my RE before the weekend if I get a positive HPT.