PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Codes- Parents or Parenting - 20% off Question

babyonway
11-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Are these found every month in Parents magazine or Parenting magazine or both? I really don't need another magazine but 20% off diapers every month would be worth it!

Also what is the best deal you have found on a subscription to the magazine(s) with the monthly % off code?

TIA!!!

poohbear
11-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Are these found every month in Parents magazine or Parenting magazine or both? I really don't need another magazine but 20% off diapers every month would be worth it!

Also what is the best deal you have found on a subscription to the magazine(s) with the monthly % off code?

TIA!!!

It hasn't been every month. It was in August, Sept, and Nov. So it has been 3 times. It's actually 50% off diapers. Amazon mom offers a subscribe and save discount that is 30% off, so it stacks with the 20% off bringing the savings to 50% off.

As long as you are a member of amazon mom, you can get 30% off diapers every month with no magazine subscription though!

I would check out the magazine sites to see who has the best deal. Also check evreward to see who offers the most cashback on mags to get the best deal if you choose to subscribe.

The thing is, now that amazon bought diapers.com, I don't know if they'll continue to offer the 20% off coupons or not...

ett
11-15-2010, 12:19 AM
There is a 20% off coupon in my Dec. Parents magazine. Magazines.com currently has Parents and Parenting for $10/year but I know there are deals where you can get them as low as $5/year.