PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Tote Question

mariza
11-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Has anyone ordered 3 or more LE totes with the 30% F&F Code? They are supposed to be $3 less if you order 3 or more (so $14.50 instead of $17.50) I had 6 of them in my cart but they were pricing at $17.50. When I don't put the code in they come up as $14.50. I wonder if I call CS in the morning they will make it work for me. I tried chat but the online chat is closed and I don't want to call right now. Has anyone tried this?

ett
11-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Here are the restrictions. I assume it's the Buy and Save pricing, which is excluded from the code.

30% off everything plus free shipping for orders over $50

Savings reflected at checkout when you enter
Promotion Code: LESHARE30
PIN: 7785

Limited Time Offer – Save 30% on all merchandise (excludes Buy and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes and duties, and Lands’ End Business Outfitters) and online and phone orders receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on purchases of $50 or more. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Shipping upgrades not applicable. Offer not redeemable for cash. Cash value 1/20¢. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com, Lands’ End Shop at Sears, Lands’ End Inlets and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes and duties. Offer valid starting 12:01 a.m. CST Thursday, November 11 through 11:59 p.m. CST Monday, November 15, 2010.

brookemd
11-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Can this be combined with the recent landsend canvas groupon? I'm trying and it will only let me enter one promo code...

ett
11-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Can this be combined with the recent landsend canvas groupon? I'm trying and it will only let me enter one promo code...

No, it can't be combined.